Official COOL AS ICE Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
So Cool as Ice is on HBO and I've come to the conclusion that I need a posse of black people on motorcycles to have comical misadventures with me. Specifically I need at least one dude who looks like Biz Markie's younger brother who is willing to eat disgusting sandwiches made out of peanut butter, sardines, mustard and pickles.

I've already shaved lines into my left eyebrow. I tried to do my hair up straight but electrocuted myself in a mishap with a hair curler.

If you're black, or if you're willing to roll around in coal, please leave your application in this thread.

JOB PROS:

Get a rad motorcycle, get to ride my coattails to fame, we can invade rural towns in the midwest and south and look really badass while people stare at us with mouths agape like they're thinking "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE FAGS" but we both know they're really thinking "FUCK YEAH THOSE GUYS RULE." Also according to the movie it's highly likely we'll break up kidnapping attempts.

JOB CONS:

You have to wait around in a creepy house with spinning lit-up globes on the lawn while I try to fuck a hot cornfed white woman. Having to eat sandwiches made with peanut butter, sardines, mustard and pickles. Hanging out with a guy who has a brick wall pattern shaved into the side of his head.

Nov 20, 2005
^ HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

i smacked a clown in the face once when i was at great america's haunted house.

~k.