***Official Big-Robo Exposure Thread*** (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
How can you even call someone an E-Thug, chree said he'd meet up to beat your face in this afternoon and you challenged everyone to an online siccness open forum rumble instead.
are you completely braindead?
CHREE IS GOIN TO GET STOMPED OUT...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SONA BITCH!!! U PIECE OF SHIT!!

Feb 11, 2006
lol da fuck does being irish have to do wid you being a fat faggot called jeremy have to do wid anything u fuckin faggot....u dont wanna see me face to face id fuckin fold yo fat ass up quiker than u could eat a big mac meal(and dats fast) u fat peice of shit lol

Oct 9, 2004
lol jeremy bradshaw dont get a ppass in da hood lol in the trailer park maybe but not round here mayne.....
FUCK YOUR HOOD... R U IN SAN DIEGO??? IVE BEEN TO EVERY 'HOOD' IN SD.. MY FAMILY GREW UP IN THE PROJECTS BEFORE IT WAS THE PROJECTS THERE, DONT NEED NO PASS HATER... IVE BEEN TO MANY HOODS ALL OVER THE WEST... ID PISS YOUR YARD N SELL SUM BUM-BUMS TO UR MOMMA HATER...

Feb 11, 2006
LOL JEREMY BRADSHAW AKA BIG FAGO....HOW DA FUCK U GONNA TALK SHIT LIKE U BROLIC WHEN U JUST SUM PASTEY AT DUDE WID A FUCKIN SIDESHOW BOB HAIR CUT AND A FUCKIN STAR TATTED ON YO FACE U FAT PEICE OF CAT SHIT LOL DA FUCK U BEEN EATIN MAYNE??? GORRILA MEAT OR SUM SHIT??? OL DOUBLE DEUCE LBS PRICK

Oct 9, 2004
LOL JEREMY BRADSHAW AKA BIG FAGO....HOW DA FUCK U GONNA TALK SHIT LIKE U BROLIC WHEN U JUST SUM PASTEY AT DUDE WID A FUCKIN SIDESHOW BOB HAIR CUT AND A FUCKIN STAR TATTED ON YO FACE U FAT PEICE OF CAT SHIT LOL DA FUCK U BEEN EATIN MAYNE??? GORRILA MEAT OR SUM SHIT??? OL DOUBLE DEUCE LBS PRICK
WASTE OF TIME BITCH.. IVE BEEN EATIN YOUR MOMMAS PUSSY MEAT... UR BROKE ASS STAYS ON THE NET... U CANT EVEN MAKE A DOLLAR TO BUY A TALL CAN OF OLD-E

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
now this weirdo is pming me, wow.

actually i almost feel bad for making this thread now because i think he might truly be mentally challenged... :ermm:

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
BTW, congratulations on the thread, Emma. Great job roasting Robo. We are very proud of you, and I am especially honored to present this award to you, on behalf of the Siccness, for the excellent destruction of said party. What a truly wonderful feat.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
BTW, congratulations on the thread, Emma. Great job roasting Robo. We are very proud of you, and I am especially honored to present this award to you, on behalf of the Siccness, for the excellent destruction of said party. What a truly wonderful feat.

thanks! and his only comeback is some nonsense about sucking dick for cheeseburgers lol...

he seems to have an unhealthy fetish about that strange concept-- he's been saying it for months now. not sure if that's like his weirdo ginger fantasy or wtf.

and now he's accusing me of masturbating to his photos, which just shows how truly delusional he is. i mean, come on. i can say with 100% certainty that no human female would EVER think about that guy during a state of arousal. ever. ever. ever. yuck.