Official Beat Video For Jan 1 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
lol@getting banned at 6:30am .....

this motherfucker woke up thinking he'd start the day by posting his weak ass beat again...

he should have gotten up, asked if he could throw some more inf gang on it...then walked his dog around his neighborhood....

but instead he got banned...at 6:30am....like the loser that he is....

in the words of Killa Tay ...that dude is mos def a GOOBERFUCC...

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ELOW= THE YAY BAY = BANNED

what kind of loser do you have to be to join a site that only clowns you, then bans you, and you still keep comin back to get clowned over and over again....you must be masochistic or didnt get enough hugs from your parents...why would you waste your life trying to fit in where you dont fit in?

and then to rejoin the website, and talk shit about yourself....dude you are seriously as competent in rap as a deaf colorblind 3rd grader with autism.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Beat is not tight fam real talk I've never ever hated on anyone ever on this site but that beat is not tight sounds out dated like loooowwwwww budget wanna be Rob Lo(maybethats even giving you too much credit.) You get on here and say every one hates is someone says your beats are not tight keep making more,but when you get on here and bitch and call everyone a hater and a dick rider it makes you look real childish. Anyone can pay 4-Tay and Quinn to come and do a verse even if the beat is terrible they got paid its not like they are gonna sit there and say the beat is weak its about business... when I post up videos and stuff I do for the youth I don't call everyone a hater once someone does not like something I do. You need to humble yourself I still to this day buy beats from producers on this site. And your attitude is turning away people who might even think your beats are cool. 2011 you need to be real with yourself. Do you have what it takes to make it as a producer? Your telling me if E-40 or Too $hort don't like your tracks they are haters?

Apr 25, 2002
your the last dude i thought id see hateing ya your hating saying im a low budget roblo lol
i honestly thought some one like you would actually feel this track.
i aint ever came on here like im the best in the world i came in her like check me out im about it always doing something music related but still hated its good i neevr will be the best but i will always make music.i never follow and trash any music here why should i
give your honest feedback on this video?
kick rocks.