** Official Batman 3 - The Dark Knight Rises Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Cool. What school? I've been contemplating film school for a while now.
Art Institute Of California-San Francisco

long ass name. I like my school overall, but there are definitely issues. i'd suggest going and talking to students that are currently in the program you are checking out and specifically asking about the teachers. You wont find a perfect school, but if you can find a program with top notch teachers then you're good to go.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Art Institute Of California-San Francisco

long ass name. I like my school overall, but there are definitely issues. i'd suggest going and talking to students that are currently in the program you are checking out and specifically asking about the teachers. You wont find a perfect school, but if you can find a program with top notch teachers then you're good to go.
There is one of those here in Sac. Real close to me, in fact. The whole thing was gonna cost 90,000 and they only teach digital. I lost interest at that point. I'm looking into a school down in L.A. that teaches both film and digital, and it costs less for their 2-year program.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
There is one of those here in Sac. Real close to me, in fact. The whole thing was gonna cost 90,000 and they only teach digital. I lost interest at that point. I'm looking into a school down in L.A. that teaches both film and digital, and it costs less for their 2-year program.
The sacramento Ai is a joke. I prefer digital because it is more useful for the majority of jobs you could get into. Only big production movies are using film these days. What Ai has over most film schools is that you get a Bachelors degree instead of a certificate. Thats the main reason i ended up there.

^

isnt there a website for that? rating teachers an shit? also, please dont fuck my bitch brehs
those sites help a lot, but its not really the same as talking to a group of students and seeing how they react when certain teachers are brought up