**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
season finale is gonna have hella cliffhangers for next season lol...hopefully they kill off sasha and Eugene, two of the worst actors on this show.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Sasha gonna prolly be along hollys storyline, which means she bites someone too. I wonder who sinve Denise is dead. Maybe tara?

May 4, 2002
Lol at that season ending. Why drag out sasha killing herself for the whole fucking ep. ( no one gives a fuck)

And no one saw those weird ass garbage pale kids turning on rick ( roll eyes). To top it off the tiger who hasnt done shit all season scares everyone off.

At this point you might as well go the resident evil way and bring in random creatures, it will at least make the show amusing.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol at that season ending. Why drag out sasha killing herself for the whole fucking ep. ( no one gives a fuck)

And no one saw those weird ass garbage pale kids turning on rick ( roll eyes). To top it off the tiger who hasnt done shit all season scares everyone off.

At this point you might as well go the resident evil way and bring in random creatures, it will at least make the show amusing.
Thats how shiva did in the comic too

May 4, 2002
So the tiger was around in the comics but never killed one single person until some random arc in the comic?

Either way it was lame to bring it in for 1 min and that was it. Why didnt it maul the other bad guy's? There were hella people to kill but it was ok just killing 2 people?

Its whatever tho this season has been stale as fuck, as a fan i can say i was always late watching eps bc i didnt really give a fuck and in the end, i was even more disappointed.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2016
My question is... how has that tiger survived? Those things need huge amounts of protein in order to live. Unless its a vegetarian tiger?

Maybe they feed it people?
It was widely speculated that Sasha was gonna die soon tho so that she could focus on Star Trek (never liked that show)

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
My question is... how has that tiger survived? Those things need huge amounts of protein in order to live.
Its been brought up when Ezekiel and Carol had one of their talks.
The tiger on a daily schedule takes the rations of 10 men.
They get the meat from [_I dont remember_] (because TV).

Dec 3, 2016
Yeah this series has dragged on the past two seasons. I like to read and see if the show follows the comic book to an extent and I read that the tv show made Andrea look bad. The comic book version of her was supposedly bad ass. How was Michone getting her ass whooped too? It's like everyone was so caught up in the fact they were betrayed that they forgot how to fight.

Rick also stopped asking "How many people have you killed?" They had a shot at Negan several times and some how passed it up or botched it.