**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
For a minute i though rick was going to loose it and end up in deebos pigeon coop lol ...
but it looks like those phone calls brought some kind of closure to him...

Solid ass episode ... the only thing that would of made it perfect was if they would of showed her tiddies when she fucked the governor ...

Last edited:
Props: bigface
Feb 3, 2006
Michonne put in work with her sword last night. Damn she even put them paws on OG Merle my favorite racist. Andrea stay fucking crazy ass dude first Shane now the Governor, she's ratchet as hell. What will Daryl do when he finds out about his big Bro being alive? Next esp looks dope.

Dec 4, 2006
Looks like those phone calls were all in his head...

I got a feeling Daryl might kill his brother because he has respect for those in his group and he won't let anybody get hurt..

Andrea, she gonna kill the Gov .. or it might be Michonne the one doing it...

next episode gonna be dope though..can't wait!

Props: heyzel
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
you know theyre spooked as fuck when it took 10 people to clear out a prison lol... but Woodbury got 75 people
Well, Mearle the racist redneck isn't exactly someone that is smart enough to figure out a way to make that happen.

Also, i doubt that Rick and the rest of them would have even attempted to do it if it weren't as necessary as it was.

Feb 3, 2006
compared to the comics the governor in the show just isnt cutting it for me. plus in the book his mother is mexican-american and his father is scots-irish. just not who i pictured playing the role.
It just got done with the The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor and The Road to Woodbury.

The Governor is crazy as hell in them books. Great stories by the way and both books are in Audiobook form.

Props: nrodgers
Feb 3, 2006
That was a great Finale. The two brothers together again at the end. The Governor losing his eye and Penny, so now he's even crazier. Tyree making on the show finally. If the show Tyree is like the comic book him, then dude is going to be gangsta as hell.