**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Kind of ticked they didn't show Carol get tore up like they did TD. Unless that body wasn't hers. Excellent episode but now that baby is going to get everyone killed when it cries for for food and nobody can feed it.
that body all 3 of them were standing over at the end was T dog, you can see his face if you pause it. i dont think carl put a Bullet in his mom

Dec 4, 2011
i never liked lori and thought she was a bitch and was the reason shane went crazy so i was glad when she died but a thought came to me after watching it. what if lori didn't die and carl didn't shoot her and some how when rick is going on a zombie killing spree and comes across her and shes barly alive and they fix her up. i hope they don't do that and i think shes dead.

Sep 15, 2009
i never liked lori and thought she was a bitch and was the reason shane went crazy so i was glad when she died but a thought came to me after watching it. what if lori didn't die and carl didn't shoot her and some how when rick is going on a zombie killing spree and comes across her and shes barly alive and they fix her up. i hope they don't do that and i think shes dead.
Lol I thought the exact same thing. As much as I hate her, I think she's too vital of a role on the show to get killed off

Feb 3, 2006
R.I.P to my nigga T-Dog. They let you put in work a little work with the police sheild and the fireplace poker, but you died like a G. You will be missed OG T-Dog at least you was not the first to die like most black people in scary movies.

Props: W0RM_Da_C0N
May 4, 2002
so what i got from the end was (and im probably wrong)

carl didnt kill his mom and the zombie that rick killed ate lori?

on a side note, andrea is fucked by staying there and now shes gonna feel the wrath of the governor.

Props: Rossibreath