OFFICIAL AMBER LAMPS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO BY ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
This is the Amber Lamps Official song and music video I made. I freestyled this song on the I-phone I-Am T-Pain application and then used windows movie maker to make the whole thing official. THE SHIT GOES PRETTY HARD LOLOLOLOLOL.
IF YALL DONT KNOW WHO AMBER MOTHAFUCKIN LAMPS IS.... THEN YOU GUYS BETTER STEP IT THE FUCK UP. LOLOLOLOL. NOW BRING THE AMBER LAMPS.

Dec 3, 2005
steve you are fuckin retarded! i had this song in my head all day on friday, had the girls at the bose store at the airport playin it cuz they already seen the fight vid, they were lovin it. been playin it for all the folks at work, cant get it outta my head, good job on that. "i wanna make romance advance!" lol

May 5, 2002
steve you are fuckin retarded! i had this song in my head all day on friday, had the girls at the bose store at the airport playin it cuz they already seen the fight vid, they were lovin it. been playin it for all the folks at work, cant get it outta my head, good job on that. "i wanna make romance advance!" lol
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. THATS WHATS UP FAM. THIS SONG DOES GO HARD. THANKS FOR SLAPPIN IT AT THE BOSE STORE AND LETTIN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT IT. WE ALL OWE IT TO AMBER LAMPS. I HOPE PEOPLE KEEP SLAPPIN THIS UNTIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF OR UNTIL THEY BRING THE AMBER LAMPS. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.