Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
So tony if the raiders start winning u gonna be a fan again? Is that how it go?
No offense but do people on here have reading disabilities? I still like the Raiders but I'm rootin' for other teams too. It's embarrassing to be a fan right now.... just addin' other teams bruh.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we suck, raider brehs.

what's fucked up is, people were saying dmac was gonna get injured and palmer would be throwing nothing but interceptions. neither of those things have happened and it doesn't even matter. feels like the tank is on, wonder who we pick with the first pick in the draft

Props: Tony
Nov 1, 2004
I'm just extra pissed because this season I spent a bunch of money on tickets because I'm finally able to go to the games. I was in SD for the last 6 years and I come back all excited... nothing but crap. I didn't even get to go to the Steelers game. Hope they do better, but I doubt it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Hey my fellow Raider fans, it's time for y'all to pick another team to root for too. Not saying leave the raidernation, it's always Raiders first, but we have to find a winning team to root on. The Raiders are headed for a losing season probably 3-13 so you might as well find another squad in the meantime.

My other teams are:
Bears
Cowboys
Ravens
Bills (lol), I'm still a CJ Spiller fan.

So what team(s) are you pulling for (since our season is pretty much done)?
What kind of faggot fuckery is this?

Props: MobbinINda916
May 3, 2002
Here we go again with the Tony bs, dude should be banned from posting in the sports forum, I hate bandwagon fans.... win or lose it's Raider Nation for me fuck any other team and especially FUCK Dallas!!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
fuck that shit Tony. real Raiders fans only have one team

I know it's a lost season for my team, so I gamble and play fantasy football to keep shit interesting. fuck having another team to root for
I hear you bruh, I root on other teams and play Madden to keep things interesting... different strokes for different folks. You still my boy though. We gone hook up at a Raider game or somethin'...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man I'm startin' to believe that you're really gay. I can't remember off of the top of my head but you were doing some other gay stuff on here.

Meta and T-Rip are still my boys though. Like I said I'm not leaving, just venturing out for the time being. Some of y'all act like I'm rootin' for division rivals. Relax.... and let's hope and pray that we can get Hue Jackson back somehow...

Davis and McKenzie need to admit they made a mistake and get Hue back next year. The team is still young and this is the team that he pretty much built.

Jun 23, 2005
im sure reggie doesnt to give up this years 1st rounder for palmer. he doesnt care if we make the playoffs. hes building for the future, which sucks cuz a lot of thought we could do something with the team we had last year, even though it might of just been us being homers.

our offense is way better than theyre playing right now, but we cant possibly do shit with that d-3 defense that were fielding. hopefully something gets done during this bye week to make it at least a watchable season cuz raider fans are tired of losing and dont wanna watch blowouts

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏ R @raiders
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey T @the DHB85 is back practicing with the team.
Vic Tafur ‏ V @VIC Tafur
Heyward-Bey feels "close to the same" as he starts road back by practicing today. Plan is to play against Falcons after the bye week
gotta love dhb, he ain't no punk diva wide receiver. already back at it