Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
WHAT'S OUR SALARY CAP LOOKING LIKE?? ANY CHANCE WE CAN PICKUP CHAD JOHNSON OR PLAXICO TO GET A VET FOR OUR WR'S?? THESE MUTHAFUCKAS NEED A FIRE LIT UNDER THEY ASS...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Streater looked good, pretty much the only receiver that played good all night. everyone was dropping everything. McFadden looked like a beast as usual for the limited snaps he had. Carson needs to stop making dumb decisions like that. check down, throw out of bounds, take a fucking sack... I don't give a fuck. but quit being that gun slinger and throwing to little ass Jacoby Ford who's in double coverage with 2 DBs who are both 6 inches taller than him

defense looked solid overall. held em to 3 points, so can't complain too much. that back up FG kicker (don't even remember his name) sucks, lol.

TP has a lot of work ahead of him. he did a pretty good job making plays with his legs, but sucked at throwing the ball. not impressed and far from being sold on him as our future QB, but we have a long time until we have to worry about that

all in all, nobody got hurt, so I'm happy. it's a preseason game, so it is what it is. I know these lame ass fans of other teams are gonna talk shit because we put up a goose egg... but anyone who thinks the score of these games matters is a fucking moron

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
TP actually impressed me just a little bit today. This guy hasn't taken a real game full speed snap in 20 months and didn't seem to be shook at all. If he improves his throwing to go along with his athleticism and speed he'll be great for us in the future.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
TP actually impressed me just a little bit today. This guy hasn't taken a real game full speed snap in 20 months and didn't seem to be shook at all. If he improves his throwing to go along with his athleticism and speed he'll be great for us in the future.
yeah, I mean I won't hold it against him. he had one snap as a Raider before tonight. I wasn't expecting much anyways. I'm not saying there's no hope for the guy, just saying IF he's gonna be our future QB, it's not gonna be a for a while, and he has a lot of work ahead of him.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
just got home, and let me tell yall that was boring as fuck. The big thing that pissed me off was the fuckin offensive play calling. it was awful. oh its 3rd and 10 lets run the draw. Oh theres 5 seconds left before the half ends, lets run a hb sweep instead of taking a shot even though were losing. Id take gruden over allen any fuckin day of the week with any team for any sport. shook gruden's hand today while he made his rounds around the stadium about an hour and a half before the game started

ford dropped 2 passes and a punt, then did nothing on returns... im chalkin that as first game jitters...

the kid streeter looked good, and leinart didnt look all that bad either. Kelly wrapped up tony homo and that was the best part of the game. kelly looked real good, and lamar houston did really well while he played, rushed romo a few times, and almost sacked him and forced a few incomplete passes

Jan 18, 2006
D. Moore and DHB didnt even play the play calling was very basic. If Mcfadden stays healthy a big if this offense is gonna be deadly.

Apr 25, 2002
Kind of bumbed out i didnt get to watch this game, at least to look at how our starters and those who are battleing for a spot on the roster. I caught the last 4 minutes of the 4th qtr coming back from reno. I tried finding the game on the radio but the espn station in reno was just talkin about news arpund sports. The play i was upset was manase tonga missing a tackle that couldve possibly set us up with a quick 1st down. Tyrelle pryor needs a lot of work, thats all i could remember from what i saw. Im glad streater did well. A hidden gem reggie mack found and ive been impressed with all the stories and news i read about him. We had a lot of players missing action today, our defense stepped it up, was nice seeing those runs being stuffed on some highlights, kelly looked nice penetrating to romo and let him smell some grass. I guess Coach allen is doin a decent job as far as minimizing the penalties.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
preseason = vanilla play calling. same thing happened last season, offense didn't look like anything special, but ended up finishing in the top ten. scoring 0 means just as much as if we scored 50. the dropped passes and having to rely on our 4th and 5th string rb's didn't help. hopefully taiwan or goodson will be back on friday and ford will buy some stickum lol

one player I was most impressed with, was streater. he brought the same level of play from practice into this game.

one player I was disappointed with, was dvd. he got worked and doesn't look like the player that I've been hearing about in practice.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Mike Goodson ‏@GoodNplenty33
It was tough watching the guys play today, wanted to be out there with my Team ...... But I'll be back for Friday!!! #RaiderNation

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Damn, can TP throw a decent pass? I could've completed some of the passes he missed. He looked terrible throwing the ball down field. He looked terrible throwing period.

Can Ford catch a decent pass?

The defense looked pretty good but the offense besides McFadden looks like it's needs help. Palmer threw that ball up there like he was throwing it to a prime Randy Moss.

McFadden is the league's MVP. Without him, we're in real deep trouble....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
McFadden is the league's MVP. Without him, we're in real deep trouble....
You come to this conclusion based off of a preseason game where our first team offense played 2 series? This was the first preseason game, a couple of dropped passes and a bad throw in preseason game number 1 isn't a prophecy for a season.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You come to this conclusion based off of a preseason game where our first team offense played 2 series?
No I've come to this conclusion after the past few years. The Raiders keep missing out on the playoffs because McFadden keeps getting hurt. When McFadden is in, the Raiders roll, when he's out they stumble. The whole season is ridin' on McFadden's health. He has yet to play a full 16 games in one season. And now Michael Bush is gone!! That's why I said he (McFadden) is the MVP of the league, Carson won't be able to get the Raiders to playoffs with receivers like Ford droppin' balls and shhh.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony I kinda feel the same way about Jamaal Charles.
Jamaal is deep and can break one anytime. I said McFadden is the MVP because he was leading the league in rushing last year before getting hurt and I think the Raiders were like 4-2.... correct me if I am wrong fellas. By the time Carson came, McFadden was already out for the year.