Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
At the cardinals stadium right now for the game. Thousands of Raider Nation at this shit. We're at least 1/4 of the stadium.
YEA MY BROTHER IS OUT THERE WATCHIN THE GAME AS WELL AS MANY OF MY FAM BAM...SAYS IT DEEP OUT THERE WITH RAIDER FANS, SOMEBODY TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE GOT SHOT IN THERE...DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS WE'LL C THO IN THE NEWS.

Jan 18, 2006
I must say im really worried about the TE position, aint seen shit productive. Our front 4 on D looking good. And of course Streater is a stud. Might be our #2 even when D. Moore is healthy. Not so much on here but people been putting too much on Palmer not doing well so far. I think people need to realize wins dont mean shit in preseason we lost all our preseason games last season and was 7-4 until all the injuries.

Nov 1, 2004
Greg Knapp was a terrible hire. He just plain sucks.
We need 5 yards? Lets get 1. We need 15? Lets run it. 1st and goal on the 1... Lets run the ball only to throw it on 3rd and still fail.
His conservative crappy play calling is going to haunt us all season. Al Saunders should just take over right now and save us the pain of watching this terrible coach ruin our offense.

The team had some good points and the D is looking better than it has in awhile with the difference schemes and shit. I'll be at most the home games so Knapp better step his game up. I haven't been to a winning Raider game since they beat the Jets in the playoffs in like 2002.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I don't like to read too much into preseason games, but the offense doesn't look good. I think there needs to be some power mixed in with the zone, especially in short yardage situations.

when knapp was hired, I made a post saying the defense would probably get better and the offense worse. I'm still hoping I was wrong on that, but things don't look good right now

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
DeMarcus Davis ‏ B @bayareabz cusRFNET
Just off the phone with Coach Dennis Allen, Aaron Curry is back with the team, worked out today and will evaluate him again tomorrow
Retweeted by Vic Tafur

Vic Tafur ‏ O @ordekoms Tafur
Allen said Curry "looked pretty good"

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
for as bad as things seem right now, it ain't looking so good for our division rivals today either. chiefs first team D got worked by the rams and bradford, manning threw two picks and so did rivers.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
speculation? there is no speculation, he reinjured the same foot he did last season, not his ankle.
oh... thought they said it was his ankle, and that they dont know yet, but he may be out until the season starts. if theres something you know that I dont please enlighten me/us.