Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Hey, it is what it is. At least I have the satisfaction of being a TRUE and LOYAL fan. You are a straight clown though. Your mom definitely should have taken you on the face.
Say what you want about me but leave moms out of it.... So what do you get for being such a true and loyal fan? Brownie points? Free tickets? Free team gear? Get out of here...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I dont understand how ppl root for 2 teams in the same sport.......SMH
Well if your one and only favorite team keeps missing out on the playoffs every single year, then my friend it maybe time to root for another team bro. You don't have to leave your favorite team but you don't have to be stuck with them as your only team. Live life how you feel bro.

Jun 23, 2002
There are no back up plans for you but there are for me. We're all different.... so I ride for my team(s) homie... I clearly understand. Bandwagon or not! I can root for and call myself a fan of any team that I want. I'm going to get one of those NFL jackets that has hella teams on it.

I got one team going to the playoffs so it must suck to be you since your one and only team ain't goin'... haha, that's what you get for being a scrub.
Can someone ban this dude from this forum? No joke...

Tony's uselessness and mind boggling fundamental lack of understanding on how one roots for a sports team is a fucking disgrace.

Tony, don't you have friends/family/coworkers that would clown the shit outta u for what u just said? If I said anything like that, I swear some folks wouldn't even talk to me no more.

I've heard of rooting for ONE team that someone may have no allegiance to (IE being a cowboys fan but from the Bay) but to have 2-3 teams in one sport, and then clown someone else for having one team not going to the playoffs?!? I can sincerely say I'm flabbergasted and you're a bitch.

If ONE of your THREE (lmao) teams becomes successful or wins it all, how could you truly feel happy...that's what I don't get. Where do you make an actual CONNECTION to a team you like? I swear you're like a female/little kid in the sense that you have to have immediate satisfaction NOW

/rant

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
how can u even like more then one NFL team? like for real what do you say when someone ask you whos your team? do u say all 32 nfl teams? or what i cant respect anyone who cant ride for there team just because a team aint made the playoffs in 12+ yrs some longer dont mean u shouldnt be a fan of theres.. and when they do finally break away and win it u can b one proud motherfucker

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Say what you want about me but leave moms out of it.... So what do you get for being such a true and loyal fan? Brownie points? Free tickets? Free team gear? Get out of here...
they were giving away 2 for 1 tickets recently to home games this year or sum shit,....see,a real raider fan would of known that kinna shit!...so u get the hell out of here,tony homo...just like your shitty dallas cowpatty QB!....ur new sickness name is Tony HOmo!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Can someone ban this dude from this forum? No joke...

Tony's uselessness and mind boggling fundamental lack of understanding on how one roots for a sports team is a fucking disgrace.

Tony, don't you have friends/family/coworkers that would clown the shit outta u for what u just said? If I said anything like that, I swear some folks wouldn't even talk to me no more.

I've heard of rooting for ONE team that someone may have no allegiance to (IE being a cowboys fan but from the Bay) but to have 2-3 teams in one sport, and then clown someone else for having one team not going to the playoffs?!? I can sincerely say I'm flabbergasted and you're a bitch.

If ONE of your THREE (lmao) teams becomes successful or wins it all, how could you truly feel happy...that's what I don't get. Where do you make an actual CONNECTION to a team you like? I swear you're like a female/little kid in the sense that you have to have immediate satisfaction NOW

/rant

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Well if your one and only favorite team keeps missing out on the playoffs every single year, then my friend it maybe time to root for another team bro. You don't have to leave your favorite team but you don't have to be stuck with them as your only team. Live life how you feel bro.
My son is six and roots for the teams who win (right now hes a falcons fan)...Im in the process of explaining to him he needs to stay with the same team weather they win or lose..belive me..He will not be like this for long...Im trying not to take it to serious as of now tho...cuz im just happy he likes, watches and plays sports....but this flip flop pick a different team fuckery wont go on much longer in my household..

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
My son is six and roots for the teams who win (right now hes a falcons fan)...Im in the process of explaining to him he needs to stay with the same team weather they win or lose..belive me..He will not be like this for long...Im trying not to take it to serious as of now tho...cuz im just happy he likes, watches and plays sports....but this flip flop pick a different team fuckery wont go on much longer in my household..
Your Tonys dad? Haha

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol my 10 year old daughter is more of a real football fan than Tony. She grew up here in Phoenix and has been an Arizona Cardinals fan since I can remember. I took her to the Raiders vs. Cardinals pre-season game here and she was going wild booing the Raiders, cracking jokes at me when the Cardinals would score. She even rocks Cardinals New Era hats.

lol damn Tony how is a little girl more of a REAL football fan than you.