**OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS - SECOND ROUND THREAD**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
unfortunately I didnt get to see the whole thing because I had a fuckin seizure in the third quarter. literally, a seizure. last thing I remember was the spurs mounting a comeback and then all of a sudden I was surrounded by paramedics asking me if I knew where I was, mouth full of blood.

Apparently, the medication I got for my bad back, tramadol, caused it.
Damn you must REALLY hate the spurs, more than the typical suns douchebag fan. Didnt you have to pass a kidney stone last time SA beat their asses? For your own health and well being you shouldnt watch the suns and spurs. Tim Duncan on tha drive for five baby!!!!!

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Is it just me or does anyone else feel bad for Sloan? lol...

Everytime they pan over to him on the bench during games he looks all sad and shit...

Sloan is a great coach that gets his players to really give their all on the court..gotta respect that.

Jan 12, 2006
Is it just me or does anyone else feel bad for Sloan? lol...

Everytime they pan over to him on the bench during games he looks all sad and shit...

Sloan is a great coach that gets his players to really give their all on the court..gotta respect that.
yea you can tell b ball has made that guy age twice as fast.

Apr 20, 2003
we choked tonight..... blewing an 11 point leas was painful to watch! great win by los suns n awesome shooting the 3 by dudley and frye! there went my prediction for this series lol but we got handle shit at home now

Apr 20, 2003
yea but i dont think its gonna happen.... 4 in a row is tuff to do against a suns team who's clicking on all cylinders right now... we just need to handle our home court n take it one game at a time!

Feb 14, 2004
That was horrible to watch. The Suns played good. Spurs gota find a way to stop that shit. Maybe in the next four games!

Apr 20, 2003
We got our asses handed to us once again in this series against the Suns.... Ain't giving up just yet but you guys might of hit the nail in the coffin! Nash killed it with the fade away jump shots over Timmy and you guys were cracking in 3's like no tomorrow. We deserved that loss after we gave up that 18 point fuckin lead *shakes head*... Dragic and G. Hill were superb in the 4th after taking the lead. Its freakin depressing seeing how bad Richard Jefferson is... Dude can't even buy a basket lol! What a mistake signing his ass :hurt:

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
the cavs r the truth....if the celtics if wanna chance at winning a game they better give Nate some more minutes! Fucc the Celtics