Official 09-10 S.J. Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
fucken refs, there was a holding at 2:07 against the blackhawks... Another dissapointed sharks western conference series. congrats to chicago

Jan 18, 2006
yeah they didn't choke really just were overmatched. They can really build more off this and there coach is getting them to be like how the red wings were and that will hopefully get them to finals soon

Jan 18, 2006
who cares, who are all these faggot non-sharks fans trying to talk shit. go find your own threads that would be dead after 2 posts

May 15, 2002
If I were the Sharks management I would try to change as little as possible, except maybe picking up a shot-blocking defensemen and a real enforcer (let Staubitz go). It was a huge mistake getting rid of Shelley. They should do their best to retain Nabokov, Marleau, Malhotra, and Nichol but it might be tough. They've got plenty of young players who played great and just need time to touch up their game a little (Demers, McGinn). For once, the entire team played with a lot of heart and it got them the the Conference Finals. I'd say the team and fans should be very proud, despite the rather embarrassing defeat.

Oh yeah, and let Frazer McLaren play a little more next year. He was the shit.