Official 09-10 S.J. Sharks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
^^^Game is Sunday homie. But yes this is gonna be a good series, and matchup. Blackhawks took 3 of 4 from us during the regular season, and did better at home than on the road actually.

So Game 2 is on tuesday, and during the regular season tuesdays is when they wore their black jerseys...hmmm??

edit: its wishful thinking, they also wore black jerseys on thursdays, and they've played on tuesday and thursday in this years playoffs and havent worn them. so i doubt its gonna change.
Oh shit, i thought it was saturday today lol. well i can't wait, were gonna see some good hockey. They usually wore them on thursdays so yeah i don't think they'll wear them. Their might be some kind of regulation against 3rd jerseys in the playoffs????

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dustin Byufligen (spelling?) is gonna be a force in front of the net. hes gonna be screening Nabby all series and we have to look to move him out of the way, and its gonna be hard to do cuz hes bigger and better than Tomas Holmstrom, who did the same thing.

By the way, if u guys didnt already know Manny Malhotra's wife is Steve Nash's sister, so now that the Canucks are out of the playoffs Nash is openly rooting for the Sharks to get to the Stanley Cup.

edit: im also a little worried about the Sharks 8 day layoff, theyre gonna be too rested. McClellan has already said he wanted to play Friday. On top of it the concert schedule at HP Pavilion hasnt helped anyone.

Jan 18, 2006
To me its not ok, Chicago is a better team then the Sharks imo and we had to win this game and now i got a lot of doubt that the Sharks will even make a series of it.