Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Please refer to the PDF posted and the critique of the PDF.

ETA: This year we have a total of 624 officer involved killings. I don't know how many of those were "justified", in the sense that the person pointed a gun at a cop., or the cop really wasn't on some typical cop killer shit. The number of cops killed in the line of duty this year? 62.

So what's the overall picture here? People want to talk about blacks killing more blacks as opposed to police but look at the ratio of officers involved in shootings. That's alarming.

BTW, if anyone wants the link to the archives of all all the officer involved shootings I'll post it. You can go through each and every one to find out what the deal was if you want.
Yes, it's pretty alarming that there is no funding for mental health systems and that police are left to be the ones to deal with peoples mental illnesses and breakdowns in the street, and more often than not are confronted by these mentally ill people who are armed with deadly weapons.

How many of those murders were the people armed? Prove me otherwise. I'm willing to bet out of the 624 officer inolved killings at least 500 of the people killed were armed or posed imminent threat and the police were clearly justified

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Curious HERESY @HERESY , Do you know what the echo-chamber effect is (of course you do, that's why you "Are done with me", I threatened to disrupt your echo chamber here)

The web's 'echo chamber' leaves us none the wiser | WIRED UK
No, it's because you came with blatant lies and insults and kept doing it. So fuck it. Why keep responding if you are going to do that?

Enjoy your day man but me and you have nothing further to discuss. You obviously want to discuss something but if someone told me to move on I would.

There are other people in the thread, engage with them.

5 to 1.

Dec 8, 2010
Curious HERESY @HERESY , Do you know what the echo-chamber effect is (of course you do, that's why you "Are done with me", I threatened to disrupt your echo chamber here)

The web's 'echo chamber' leaves us none the wiser | WIRED UK
He made some bullshit excuse to get out of talking to me. He could have quoted me being "racist" or making "false accusations" about him, but he didn't.

Dec 8, 2010
It was the ad hominem thing.
Calling Butcher a "piglet" or whatever you were saying was an ad hominem. The honest thing of you to do was accuse me of hypocrisy for calling out you and not Butcher, though in my defense I didn't read every post in the thread. Instead you went with an actual false accusation and called me a racist.

stop lying.
Where have I lied?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Calling Butcher a "piglet" or whatever you were saying was an ad hominem. The honest thing of you to do was accuse me of hypocrisy for calling out you and not Butcher, though in my defense I didn't read every post in the thread. Instead you went with an actual false accusation and called me a racist.

Where have I lied?
Again, did you read how it started? So if you didn't read the posts why the fuck are you talking about ad hominems? Stop lying man.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What did I accuse you of?

Can you quote me where I lied?
What part of I already did and you didn't address it when you replied do you not understand? It seems like you people forget the shit you type or just lie so much you forget the lies you tell.

Anyway man, I already told you to have your last say. I'm not trying to engage you or butcher because the two of you are going to lie, say something to get me to respond, we'll go in circles like we are doing now and it'll go on forever. So fuck it.

ETA: and lol@you saying you didn't read the posts yet you propped the ones where Butcher went left field and when he responded to me saying he bleeds grease, which you said was the ad hominem. Stop lying.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2010
Quote me where I lied.
Quote me where I made a false accusations against you.
Quote me where I said something racist.

I'm trying to be civil and have a discussion, but you've ignored a lot of what I have said. I owned up to my mistake, as I mentioned earlier. Why can't you do the same?

It's whatever though. Feel free to hold your grudge against me, despite everything I've said tonight.