Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Start by admitting there is an obsession with crime and violence and it is glorified within the black communities. Admit there has been and always has been a hatred and defiance of cops which is now generational and worse than ever before. Admit most of these incidents weren't fault free, that the black community has a violent criminal element that is 7-10x higher than any race in America and that needs to be addressed and not ignored, lest maybe you or yours gets pulled over for looking like a violent armed robbery suspect, and your defiance and sudden movements leads to a death just like Philando Castile.
Taken from an earlier post in this thread.

Now let me dig a bit deeper, there needs to be a cultural shift within the black community FIRST. The cultural shift needs to involve less guns, policing our own neighborhoods, spending money within our own communities or with each other, and shedding the dead weight like Louis, Al, Jesse, Cosby, NAACP or anyone who shows they're out of touch with current affairs. We need to stop saving money for our kids college tuition and save money for them to open businesses. We need to look into S.T.E.A.M initiatives and embrace that instead of these crooked black churches and black schools. So, until blacks start uniting like other people, and focusing on internal issues, which go beyond the 60's then things for us as a nation of people, won't change.

As a black man, what I am calling for is for blacks to wake up and embrace a cultural shift that focuses more on addressing our problems and how blacks deal with blacks and I think this needs to be done internally and with minimal outside help.
Now address white america (the white power structure), more specifically, the stupid shit cops do like pulling over someone you think is a suspect, because of their nose, instead of doing a felony stop and cursory search.

That stupid cop was responsible for the deaths of six people. Execute him.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

The Origins of the African Slave Trade

Slavery would have remained common in most African kingdoms until this day: what crushed slavery in Africa was that all those African kingdoms became colonies of western European countries......
Since you posted this I'm going to assume you endorse the information.

Tell the board what type of slavery was practiced in Africa and the type the Europeans introduced. There are specific terms, please list them for the board. Afterwards, I'd like for you to tell the board how Africa, as a continent, or if you want to limit it to a specific country, is doing after European colonizing.

Never mind. Don't do any of that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Well "white America" does not accept all "white Americans" so expecting any other "color" of skin to unite like "white America" means you will also have to exclude those who may look similar to you and exclude many who do not as well. Ensure you know the exact factors of those you wish to copy.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
gotta love when the convo transitions smoothly and predictably towards white supremacist ideologies and right wing talking points without missing a beat. lol smh fuckin siccness man

the genius of B @butcher _206 is him trolling all the time, which allows him to slip in some highly racist, "black people are inherently violent and deserve their treatment" type rhetoric (real feelings) without anyone blinking.

surprising how many folks on this board support state-sponsored execution of American citizens.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well "white America" does not accept all "white Americans" so expecting any other "color" of skin to unite like "white America" means you will also have to exclude those who may look similar to you and exclude many who do not as well. Ensure you know the exact factors of those you wish to copy.
In parenthesis, next to "white america", was (the white power structure.) [bold emphasis now added]

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
gotta love when the convo transitions smoothly and predictably towards white supremacist ideologies and right wing talking points without missing a beat. lol smh fuckin siccness man

the genius of B @butcher _206 is him trolling all the time, which allows him to slip in some highly racist, "black people are inherently violent and deserve their treatment" type rhetoric (real feelings) without anyone blinking.

surprising how many folks on this board support state-sponsored execution of American citizens.
I thought he was trolling but nah, he really does feel that way.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Since you posted this I'm going to assume you endorse the information.

Tell the board what type of slavery was practiced in Africa and the type the Europeans introduced. There are specific terms, please list them for the board. Afterwards, I'd like for you to tell the board how Africa, as a continent, or if you want to limit it to a specific country, is doing after European colonizing.

Never mind. Don't do any of that.
If you want to stay in denial than I'm fine with that. No point arguing further about it.

I was just pointing out how stupid it is to bring up slavery with these latest incidents.

Dec 8, 2010
That stupid cop was responsible for the deaths of six people.

Or maybe the guy who made a conscious decision to pull the trigger and kill those cops is responsible for his own actions.

which allows him to slip in some highly racist, "black people are inherently violent and deserve their treatment" type rhetoric (real feelings) without anyone blinking.
He didn't actually say that, though.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
There wouldn't be violence and bias from the cops if it wasn't coming from the other end. Cops aren't violent or biased against whites, east indians, asians, Hispanics generally, basically everyone else, because it's not part of these cultures to defy, insult, and even murder the police. It's funny people saying "nows the time we do something" when there were already 258 violent attacks against the police by blacks just this year so far. No other race is doing that. Just maybe that's why blacks are getting shot. I have no problem with black people but this cancerous part of the culture needs to be cut out. Stop looking at cops like a gang and start looking at them for what they are; an extension and representative of the state you're in and this country. If you hate cops and want to kill cops, you hate this country and want to destroy this country and i hate you
I paraphrased. the bolded definitely read like that to me. feel free to add your own interpretation.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Or maybe the guy who made a conscious decision to pull the trigger and kill those cops is responsible for his own actions.

No, the fool who made a conscious decision to do a traffic stop, on a person he thought commited a crime (based on the persons nose) instead of doing a felony stop and cursory search, is the problem.

You are looking for a felon and have reasonable suspicion or probable cause? Pull the car over, call for back up (and wait), order the people out of the vehicle and to the ground (once back up arrives), move to the people, perform a cursory search for weapons and then search the vehicle/begin your investigation (assuming you have legal grounds to do so.) What did this fool do? Pull the man over, the man declares his weapon (which is required in some states don't know if it's required in his) and, like the coward he is, he shoots.

He's responsible for that death and the five cops who got smoked. Execute him.