Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Micah Johnson was the shooter killed. Obviously has military background. Media going around calling him "Micah X" because his middle name is Xavier lol. Told Dallas police he has no affiliation with any groups and that he was doing this alone.

He even has a pic with Professor Griff lol
T-Rex arms lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So he did have a gun?
HPD says officers shot, killed gunman on Houston's south side | abc13.com

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police say two officers shot and killed an armed man on Houston's south side early this morning.

Police says the officers involved were wearing body cameras and they each fired multiple shots.

HPD: officers were wearing body cams in officer involved shooting in #Houston M @mar laABC13 at 8 pic.twitter.com/Mf4emDMVOE

— Marla Carter M @mar laABC13) July 9, 2016

The shooting happened on Cullen near Ward around 12:40am. Officers say they saw a man with a revolver standing in the road. There were two officers in one vehicle and they asked the man to put the revolver down. Police say a witness also asked him to drop the weapon. Officers say instead of dropping the gun, the man raised his weapon pointing it in the air. He then lowered it and pointed it at the two officers.

Immediately after, HPD says they each fired multiple shots and he died at the scene.

A woman who says she's the man's wife identified him as Alva Braziel.

Family says Alva Braziel was killed by police in officer involved shooting A @abc 13houston pic.twitter.com/ajJU9WThCE

— Marla Carter M @mar laABC13) July 9, 2016

One of the officers is a 10-year veteran of the force. The other has been with the force for 13 years. As is routine following any officer-involved shooting, the officers will be investigated by internal affairs, along with Harris County.

A bystander, Eric Puckett, tells abc13 he thinks black men in the area are being targeted.

"It's like we got a target on our back even if we're innocent, it hurts," said Puckett. "You don't even want to walk outside your house any more. But to all the young black men and young black women out there, all black people, do something positive."

A nearby gas station captured the scene and police say the video will confirm what happened, along with witness testimony.

Police continue to investigate at the scene where a large crowd has gathered. We saw shell casings and the revolver among the evidence markers.

We talked to the area's city council member who says these issues need to be addressed in the community.

Dwight Boykins tells abc13, "The biggest gorilla in the room is very clear. We need to put officers in neighborhoods that reflect the neighborhood."

Keep checking back on this page to get real-time updates as this story unfolds. To get alerts for breaking news, download the ABC-13 news app for iPhone or Android. You can also get breaking news alerts sent to you by email.
Related Topics:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Wow, very edgy. You're just some mentally ill dude who's always been racist and has always has advocated for the murder of police though, for years. You even tried to become a law enforcement or C.O. and failed out lol why? Had a mental episode? You won't actually do shit though.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Wow, very edgy. You're just some mentally ill dude who's always been racist and has always has advocated for the murder of police though, for years. You even tried to become a law enforcement or C.O. and failed out lol why? Had a mental episode? You won't actually do shit though.
LOL@"you even tried to become law enforcement or C.O. and failed out." I never tried to become either of those, LMAO.

And YOU won't actually do shit, just like you won't lose weight, stfu crime fighter!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Why would you get a degree in law enforcement and corrections then? If that's even true, because you seem to lack intelligence and I don't believe you could complete any type of degree. I think you took some government grants for the extra money and never intended on using it to gain useful knowledge or a career.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Why would you get a degree in law enforcement and corrections then? If that's even true, because you seem to lack intelligence and I don't believe you could complete any type of degree. I think you took some government grants for the extra money and never intended on using it to gain useful knowledge or a career.
LOL. Do I have to explain everything to you? LOL@government grants. Do five push ups without passing out and then get at me crime fighter!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Anyway I was only wondering because it seemed implied you were planning on maybe joining in on this whole shit show and maybe trying to bag a couple cops yourself. It's quite clear though you're content watching from the sidelines and typing negativity on the internet and are harmless
Bag, sideline, shit. Even when trying to make a halfway normal troll post you can't shake the fact that you eat bags of food, do nothing and shit everywhere.

Goddamn, it just seeps through your unconscious and well...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bottom line murder in response to murder is illogical and it's insane, and you are mentally ill for supporting it and appreciating it. Dismiss that as a troll attempt and laugh it off if you will, but it's the truth, and although it won't reach you I still feel the need to type it out for you to see it. Good day

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Bottom line murder in response to murder is illogical and it's insane, and you are mentally ill for supporting it and appreciating it. Dismiss that as a troll attempt and laugh it off if you will, but it's the truth, and although it won't reach you I still feel the need to type it out for you to see it. Good day
Read the article I posted for Stealth. That's my position.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Read the article I posted for Stealth. That's my position.
Yes according to you the cops that got killed are somehow responsible too because they also got a badge. Because they are cops they automatically co-sign what every other cop does and there for it's okay if they get killed. What the fuck... That's fucking ridiculous.