Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Lol. My social media feed begs to differ but like I said I haven't been in person.

TA as in travel agent?

My jr high homie Anthony's mom was Visalia PD gang task and his dad VPD Narcotics...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Lol. My social media feed begs to differ but like I said I haven't been in person.

TA as in travel agent?

My jr high homie Anthony's mom was Visalia PD gang task and his dad VPD Narcotics...
So your social media feed has police, en masse, turning out to support a victim of police brutality? Can you please post pics of this. They were turning out in record numbers like they did when the cop shot himself and blamed it on people that didn't exist?

No, TA as in Teachers Assistant.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Don't know what the record to beat is or how big each precinct is is to cover your en masse definition but I have seen video clips of Speeches delivered and pictures or about 4 to 5 cops aligning them selves with signs at peaceful protests.. I don't have any where to host the screenshots on my phone and would have to do it from my pc but once again I don't think that satisfies your argument. Anyway..
A cop was also a teacher and you were the assistant?
That's a reach for knowing someone being a professional, subordinate relationship.
We are from different social and economical classes, regions, and your are not a minority. My partial college education was in administrative justice so I'm aware that I won't be able to get you to set a foot down on common ground but can appreciate you engaging the discussion.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Don't know what the record to beat is or how big each precinct is is to cover your en masse definition but I have seen video clips of Speeches delivered and pictures or about 4 to 5 cops aligning them selves with signs at peaceful protests.. I don't have any where to host the screenshots on my phone and would have to do it from my pc but once again I don't think that satisfies your argument. Anyway..
A cop was also a teacher and you were the assistant?
That's a reach for knowing someone being a professional, subordinate relationship.
We are from different social and economical classes, regions, and your are not a minority. My partial college education was in administrative justice so I'm aware that I won't be able to get you to set a foot down on common ground but can appreciate you engaging the discussion.

So cops are doing the above for victims of police brutality?

Yes, I was the TA and it's a reach for you to know what my relationship with him outside of the college campus entailed. Moreover, you simply asked "do you know a cop?"

I am a black man born in Vallejo California. I was arrested in high school for having a gun on campus, they treated it as a wobbler. Two years after graduation Solano County Sheriff arrested me for drug possession and intent to sale when I had no drugs, real or otherwise. Three days in the county and the DA didn't pick it up. A year after that I was picked up in my neighborhood for refusing to provide ID as I was simply walking from the store. They took me to another hood and dropped me off there. The idiots didn't realize I pretty much knew everyone in the neighborhood they dropped me off in. Fast forward to the present, one degree in law enforcement, one degree in corrections, acceptance to UC Berkeley (withdrawal for medical reasons but still in good standing) self employed with a part time gig with a Fair Housing entity here in the Bay Area.

I see the fuck shit these people do and have always seen it.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas

So cops are doing the above for victims of police brutality?

Yes, I was the TA and it's a reach for you to know what my relationship with him outside of the college campus entailed. Moreover, you simply asked "do you know a cop?"

I am a black man born in Vallejo California. I was arrested in high school for having a gun on campus, they treated it as a wobbler. Two years after graduation Solano County Sheriff arrested me for drug possession and intent to sale when I had no drugs, real or otherwise. Three days in the county and the DA didn't pick it up. A year after that I was picked up in my neighborhood for refusing to provide ID as I was simply walking from the store. They took me to another hood and dropped me off there. The idiots didn't realize I pretty much knew everyone in the neighborhood they dropped me off in. Fast forward to the present, one degree in law enforcement, one degree in corrections, acceptance to UC Berkeley (withdrawal for medical reasons but still in good standing) self employed with a part time gig with a Fair Housing entity here in the Bay Area.

I see the fuck shit these people do and have always seen it.
My mistake. I was operating under the impression it was you who posted " full disclosure I'm white"
That obviously changes alot.
And we share some much in common it's light weight embarrassing right about now. My college education was partial because I caught a felony for possession, Hustling for the bare necessities, and lost my Fafsa eligibility.
I've. Had my ass beat by TC sheriff's for the stupidest shit and because my hood north side visa has actually murdered cops..
I chose administrative justice because my people were being fucked off in bulk placed on formal probation by 12/13 and fast track to the pen there after. I wanted to have an impact on the juvenile justice process but you can't live on both sides of the fence... also teachers assistant went over my head as far as the collegiate level where fraternization is clearly more common and acceptable.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If you don't care for anyone's input much why are you putting extra shit on it? And yeah we have keyboard warriors. From rappers, to mods to members to everyone else in between. And online or offline I have NEVER been afraid to say what I felt, wanted or needed to. That's me tho.

Extra?

What's so extra?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Never mind.

I just saw how long your replies are.

I'll pass.
Then keep passin, nigga. And you know what extra shit you put on it that's why I specifically quoted you.

And online or offline I have NEVER been afraid to say what I felt, wanted or needed to.

PM sent your way just in case you feel the bold and underlined is something you need to address and feel should take place if it's a matter of keyboard warriors.

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Seriously though how far away do you think we are from the first domestic use of a drone attack in some sort of similar situation? I'm guessing less than 5 years.
Personally I feel that's why the shooter picked the spot he did, overhead cover. And I think they would have used one to if it was possible. Didn't they use one trying to find Chris Dorner?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
At the end of the day the government controls the national paradigm and this thread and message board is merely a microcosm of reality. 7 billion plus have varying degrees of opinion on everything therefore nothing is black and white, ever. We can speak in circles and argue how much more your opinion is more righteous than everybody else's yada yada. The truth is no one posting here means shit in the entire scheme of things, time to get over ourselves. All lives do not matter and all lives are not equal and they never will be. Born out a split and when you die returned to shit in what amounts to the blink of an eye.

At the end of the day the government controls the national paradigm and this thread and message board is merely a microcosm of reality. 7 billion plus have varying degrees of opinion on everything therefore nothing is black and white, ever. We can speak in circles and argue how much more your opinion is more righteous than everybody else's yada yada. The truth is no one posting here means shit in the entire scheme of things, time to get over ourselves. All lives do not matter and all lives are not equal and they never will be. Born out a split and when you die returned to shit in what amounts to the blink of an eye.

Ok
I'm gonna drink an E 40 40oz beer now

Nov 18, 2010
Debbie downer