Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm gonna continue to check for OF, but I have a feeling I'm over it :/ Haven't really taken a liking to these new songs
I'll say that in the last year after a couple of projects from them, I really don't like Domo & Hodgy solo. I only like Hodgy in Mellowype, even on his own beats as MH it's better than his solo stuff to me. Also Super 3/Internet/Syd & Matt Martians aren't really that great of producers and their stuff bores the shit out of me without a rapper on it. Even then, Left Brain shits on both of them.

Still checking for Tyler, Earl & Mike G, even tho he needs to get his shit together and drop a new song or something, I don't think hes dropped any new material in 2012 lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think the only shit Mike has dropped in 2012 is the stuff on the OF Tape 2, that Oldie solo, and ummm I think that's it lol.

Matt and Hal are great producers by the way. Even though I did like the Internet stuff it got old to me quick.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
numbers tracklist

1. Grill
2. 65/Breakfast
3. Astro (feat. Frank Ocean)
4. Nfwgjdsh
5. La Bonita
6. Beat
7. Snare
8. Untitled L
9. Leflair
10. Monster
11. 666 (feat. Mike G)
12. p2 (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)
13. Gnc
14. Brain
15. Under 2
16. Break

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
What happened to it being a 3 disc album? lol We've only heard what 2 of the songs on there? That's cool.

Frank Ocean dropped a rap song. It sounds like it was recorded on the road but honestly I thought it was pretty cool. Frank can spit.

Frank Ocean’s “Blue Whale”: Hear The Thoughtful Track | Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com
I never heard of it being a 3 disc, they were probably joking when they said that.

Not really feeling that Frank song.

tyler demo leaked, from the OG wolf sessions before they got signed

Tyler The Creator-Untitled WOLF Song-atrilli.net.mp3

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah, it was supposed to be 2 at first, Clancy even tweeted it. Then they said they were going to shoot for 3 discs but I guess that was never confirmed really. But it's just weird that it went down to 1 disc after it being "2 for sure, maybe 3" but they did give away those 7 songs so they probably just chopped it down to the strongest songs for 1 disc which is probably the best route anyways.

I liked the Frank song for what it is. He can spit but it sounds like he recorded it for the fuck of it on the road or something.

There have been a few old leaks and demo stuff on OFT. I haven't really kept up with them because you can tell they were half finished songs/ideas, demos, alt versions, etc. This one sounds like it could be interesting though.