Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No Idols drops this Wednesday (08/01). Tracklisting was posted today. Looks solid.

*edit*

This "song/freestyle" is dedicated to B @bank bank

[video=youtube;OG1yX7NgMcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OG1yX7NgMcI[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No Idols is really fucking good. I really don't think you can just call Domo a weed rapper after this anymore. There wasn't a song on it that I thought was bad but of course there were ones I liked more than others. I do have to say though out of the songs I liked the most they were usually ones with features on them, and while the features were great, I think for some reason Domo seemed to shine more (even if he didn't always out shine them) on the songs with features more than he did on the solo songs outside of maybe the opener Prophecy.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com

The members of Odd Future possess witty and unpredictable talent, much like the Wu-Tang Clan, whom they are at times compared to. So the fact that the RZA is dropping a guest verse on Earl Sweatshirt's upcoming album shouldn't come as too much of a surprise, even if the subject matter is.
"Dude, RZA dropped an eight-minute, 32-second based freestyle the other day that started off with him talking about a purse. It was so tight," Earl revealed when he, Tyler, the Creator, Hodgy Beats and Jasper Dolphin swung through the MTV Newsroom on July 25. "And it was not just any purse; it was his purse."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
domo shit aiight. it came across like a curren$y album to me. some boring joints, some slaps.

smoke dza is probably running the pro-pot rap right now IMO. hes the only dude i dont get bored of doing whole pot songs and he dosent sound completely too stoned to be doing music like alot of these cats have been doing.

im more in respects of alchemist for putting out so many albums and beats and songs as of recent, dudes work ethic is off the meat rack right now. im inspired by dude straight up...part of the reason im going so hard in art right now cuz i see alchemist stepping his talents the fuck up...like fuck not getting noticed we gon do this

the sample on 'all alone' where the japanese dude is doing a combination of a kung fu move, taking a shit, and dying is hilarious as fuck. i find myself yelling that shit out on that song every few seconds... alchemist is a nut. i been dying over some shit he been doin lately. like screaming 'SCIENTOLOGY!!!!" on the overdubs of a gangrene song..recent interviews..dudes hilarious and a inspiration for sure thats y everyone workin wit em lately

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
The beats on this album are the best part of it, Dom is decent every once in awhile but a whole album of him puts me to sleep. Even earl sounded like he was going to fall asleep. IMO most of these beats sounded like they should have been on that new HNIC album (instead of that garbage on it now), it just didn't fit their style and sounded more like some Prodigy shit. Either way its good to hear some new Alc and props to them for working with him.