Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
because i do drugs, people

maybe if you were me, youd understand what i do

but since you arent, you only understand what you do

i watch shitty movies out of sheer entertainment over and over, thats how i am. i like to get a common understanding of how a movie was constructed to be so fucking horrible. i do alot of things that you might not...and thats what makes me...not you..thank god

PS: i didnt 'pay money' its called http://justin.tv and 'random movies' stream, i dont know if you think you pay for every movie you watch or some shit..but yeah. anyways less thinking about me and more about the odd future video thanks

Gas One

May 24, 2006
10 Things You Missed In Odd Future's 'Rella' Music Video
Posted 2/21/12 12:25 pm ET by Carl Williott in Funny, GIF, Hip-hop

Odd Future released a new video today for "Rella," and as usual, it is a sometimes controversial, sometimes off-putting, completely entertaining mindf***. We've watched the 3:29 clip about 12 times already this morning, so we're pretty much experts on all the weirdness the OFWGKTA crew jammed in. So watch it and follow along with our trivia below for what may or may not be an entirely fictional version of "Pop-Up Video."

0:03--Dave Chappelle came out of hiding for his blink-and-you-miss-it cameo. (Much like Conan O'Brien's cameo in last night's episode of "How I Met Your Mother.")
0:15--Haloing: a relatively obscure fetish in which a man dresses as a Halo marine while getting a lap dance from a large woman representing a Covenant Brute.
0:42--The crotch lasers that turn people into cats were inspired by the SNL Digital Short series "Laser Cats."
1:02--Street sign says "Nilbog" which is "Goblin" backwards. "Goblin" is Tyler, the Creator's most recent album.
1:17--The controversial scene in which Domo Genesis appears to slap a girl was actually not in the original script. In light of the Chris Brown-Rihanna collaboration news that was dropping today, the scene was added to capitalize on the internet frenzy.
1:25--The original wilin' out dance takes weren't intense enough, so director Tyler, the Creator released bees in the car to get the desired flailing.
2:05--Hodgy's wig is made of real unicorn-tail hair.

2:14--Not real cocaine. Well, only the top layer is real.
2:36--The nonhuman half of the centaur body is from the same unicorn that contributed the hair for the wigs.
3:02--Yep, that was a mangina.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
OK, I'm not actually calling you or anyone else "haters" like they do in BART when you say you don't like something

I guess I'm just saying I always see people say how Hodgy sucks or at least how they don't think Hodgy is that good, and I'm just surprised that people who are OF fans don't like Hodgy a lot, in my opinion he's better than a lot of folks make him out to be, but that's just my opinion
Most people don't give anyone outside of Tyler & Earl their props. I didn't even say I didn't like HB, just some of the beats on here aren't my style.

[video=youtube;GKdaQRz4xF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKdaQRz4xF8[/video]
I have a feeling this show is not gonna be good/funny but I'll probably still watch a few episodes and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I already know chances are I'm not going to like it because I don't like sketch shows really at all. I know they are doing some Jackass, man on the street type stuff too but still. It's cool that they got their own show, how many rappers have ever done that minus MC Hammer's cartoon? lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
honestly, ill be watching it. that shit looks like itll be cool. esp if they play i at night

oh and the movie wasnt 'robot wars' it was iron man 2..fuckin hate that movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHWrcLeWe4

thats the drunk scene i was talking about..i had to ask my girl wtf the name of that shit was....it would come on random at justin.tv hella and id be too lit to change it so id watch it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I already know chances are I'm not going to like it because I don't like sketch shows really at all. I know they are doing some Jackass, man on the street type stuff too but still. It's cool that they got their own show, how many rappers have ever done that minus MC Hammer's cartoon? lol
Andre 3000 of Outkast had his own show on Cartoon Network

[video=youtube;jF_d6wSFkE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_d6wSFkE0[/video]