Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Those production credits look dope, especially since I thought it was going to be a 4 song EP with just one by each person. I haven't really heard many people spit over FlyLo so that should be interesting but Thelonious Martin is another one of my favorite producers out right now, dude is mad talented. How is it Al or anyone who has gave it a spin?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just finished it and it's a really dope little EP. 9 songs total and just over 22 minutes so the songs are short a la Shyne Coldchain Vol. 1 style but Hodgy impressed me through pretty much the whole thing and all the beats were on point. The FlyLo and Thelonious Martin ones were really damn good but there weren't any on it I didn't like. Also I was honestly surprised on how laid back the album was seeing Hodgy has gone with the more fast paced up-tempo type stuff for a minute now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I actually got to bump this loud today seeing it was 1am when I checked it last night so I couldn't then. Jonti Danimals produced one of the craziest beats for Samurai I've heard in a minute. Hodgy rips it but I wouldn't mind a instrumental of that shit too. In my opinion overall Hodgy stepped it up but he still had a couple really corny bars and some of his "what the fuck are you rapping about?" for sure. It really didn't take away from the overall feel of the EP though and you can't beat the production on this, even Hodgy's production on the last song was on point.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he aint produce that breh lol

[video=youtube;DMYDI8-BMx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYDI8-BMx0[/video]

EP was alright, i liked about half of it, some of the beats i wasnt feeling and hodgy isnt good enough to make up for it still.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Who's hating on Hodgy?
OK, I'm not actually calling you or anyone else "haters" like they do in BART when you say you don't like something

I guess I'm just saying I always see people say how Hodgy sucks or at least how they don't think Hodgy is that good, and I'm just surprised that people who are OF fans don't like Hodgy a lot, in my opinion he's better than a lot of folks make him out to be, but that's just my opinion

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I been hating on Hodgy for awhile, he's always been my least favorite...

but that last shit he stepped it up, but not enough for me to really look forward to any project he drops

that video is still bananas