Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I guess Syd said there will be a video from someone in OF dropping on Halloween. I'm guessing it's for the song Cocaine because from her, Left Brain and Matt Martians project.

I'm actually kind of confused if Internet. is the same project with all three of them or just her and Matt Martians and this is something different. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think dude should stick to production. The first video with him rapping just wasn't good, imo. I don't know if it was just a freestyle, but that shit was just some jumbled words, without any core concept. I was diggin' the background music, though. Nice shit to vibe to.
Oddly enough Seven doesn't have a core concept where a lot of his songs do if you listen to any of the other ones. My main gripe with that one was that Tyler didn't really seem to know how to sound/flow/whatever with a live band but hey it was his first jam session ever and in the middle of a US tour where they play almost every day and right before a concert. I would like to hear how he sounds with more practice in that format. I thought Fish was dope though, especially for the first time jamming with a band. He can play keys that's for sure.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Fish was super dope.

I have a feeling in 10-20 years from now Tyler will be one of those artists that you just say WTF when you look back on his career. He'll probably tap at least a little bit into everything. He kind of seems like the guy that will get bored with something and push his creativity to new levels which will more than likely be way above and beyond 99.9% of other artists. Mark my words, he will be apart of some sort of metal eventually. Maybe not like a Joey Karam (the locust), but he'll do something with it, just to see what's it like and because people won't expect it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That beat is really dope and the video is cool too but I like the more neo-soul sounding vibe of the other two songs more personally. I'll still be checking for the album when it drops though and I can see this getting Syd/Matt some serious attention.

Also I wonder what GLAAD and Tegan & Sara will have to say about this? lol