Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Damn that show was dope last night. Thanks again for the ticket Nutt. I love when you go to a show, and you know they're going to be dope, but at the end of the show you like them even more. Case and point last night.

Earl>Mike G>Tyler>Domo

Edit: I'm tempted to buy that Mike G Radio Shack T.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
good to see tyler fuckin w taco and jasper still, from the tweets and the therapist part before the song 'nightmare' on goblin and a few tweets from left brain "what made yall start takin rap serious all the sudden?" the dickriding of soldja by taco/countless gay shit done,i thought they were gonna be the two members we would not hear from

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Method Man Wants To Work With Odd Future's Tyler, The Creator.

Since the beginning of Tyler, The Creator and Odd Future's entrance into hip-hop's main artery, the group of California kids met immediate comparisons to the Wu-Tang Clan. Though their subject matter and overall musical styles are hardly comparable, the fact that these two collective groups of artists were able to make a such an impact as a single unit pushed critics to label Odd Future as the second coming of Wu-Tang.

In reality, neither the Wu or OF agree with the comparisons and a level of mutual respect has always stood in the way of any conflicts between the two. In fact, Wu-Tang's Method Man has kept a steady eye on Tyler.

"Right now I want to get that kid from Odd Future, Tyler, The Creator—I just want to hear some of the shit he got. He’s in that vain that I like as far as beats go," Meth told VIBE.

Method Man also agrees that his crew is complelety different from the new jacks.

"I don’t see any similarities, as far as the movement, maybe. but I don’t see any similarities because some of the shit they talk about," said the Staten Island native. "The shit we use to talk about was 5% Nation of Islam, Gods and Earth…you know 'block shit.' Let them do them and I enjoy them. I’m not going to lie. And yes I do know more than just one song that they’ve done. Some of these people on Youtube and shit, they’re fucking incredible with their comments."

The rapper revealed Tyler is at the top of his producer wish list. Apparently, his attempt at working with big name producers such as Just Blaze and Timbaland didn't quite go according to plan.

"We’ve tried. I've tried [Just Blaze] a few times and it just didn’t work out. Timbaland on the other hand, he would send you a skeleton beat and I can’t rock to a skeleton beat. I need an actual beat because when I write, I write to the music, so that didn’t work out."

Meth is currently working on his fifth solo album, The Crystal Meth
http://www.vibe.com/video/method-man-wants-work-odd-futures-tyler-creator