Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
$20 says Albert thinks this song is meh.

It was cool though. Has that mid 90s Lauryn Hill vibe when she was into neo-soul. Seeing it's only a little over 1:30 long I'm guessing it's a interlude for the album or something though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
OF show in san diego tonight, i am not going

fuck around and have to knock out a 17 year old for moshpitting into my hoody

plus i really dont wanna hear tyler perform young nigga come through looking clean

i may go if someone throws me on the guest list but outside of that, the show can kiss my ass

Sep 16, 2006
you were at the sf show oro?? i went, and yeah thank you vma's, there was way more broads this time around. I think Domo performing benediction was one of the highlights of the show, it sounded great live.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea I was out there goonin & tycoonin. Syd's new DJ set is more WPS heavy what with la roux & skrillex in it lol, I would have preferred the OG set of waka/soulja boy/basedgod really. I got there like at 7 and the line was already dumbass long, I was standing fairly close to that black chick who was serving knocks on the side of the building lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I like that song a little more than the last, but still not really feeling the direction they chose to go with The Internet.

12 Odd Future Songs

1. Tyler, The Creator – Bastard
2 . MellowHype – 67
3. Mike G – Forest Green
4. The Jet Age Of Tomorrow – Welcome Home Son (ft. Casey Veggies & Tyler, The Creator)
5. Tyler, The Creator – French (Ft. Hodgy Beats)
6. Domo Genesis – Rolling Papers (Ft. Tyler, The Creator)
7. Mike G – King
8. MellowHype – Bankrolls
9. The Jet Age Of Tomorrow – But She’s Not My Lover
10. Tyler, The Creator – VCR
11. Domo Genesis – Steamroller (Ft. Hodgy Beats)
12. Mellowhype – Rok Rok
13. The Internet – They Say (Ft. Tay Walker)

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/12-odd-future-songs/id468152494

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I actually really liked it a lot but to each their own. I'm liking the neo-soul sound they seem to be going for with the album.

And did you see the cover to why the released that Al? lol I mean most the long time fans will have all those and they released the only new song for free. So it was for all the post Yonkers/VMA fans that don't know shit about their back catalog. I'd say it's a pretty good song selection from their other releases too.\

Oh, and plus they are trying to make some more money and I don't blame them lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
From the Free Earl tumblr, they be getting some rare Earl pics so I just figured it was legit. Does sound different but I assumed it was before his voice dropped, what with the rick james reference, thats not exactly fresh lol.