Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Ummmm nothing about Hudson Mowake's music is even remotely Technoish. It's Electronic music but that doesn't = Techo. But anyways that isn't what this thread is about.
Dude....someone mentioned it. Wanted to check it out. Sorry I didn't give an accurate description of what his music sounded like.

Back to the thread topic king thread nutter.

Jul 27, 2009
@Rasan, yeah...

OFWGKTA's Tyler, The Creator climbed an incredible 50 spots with Goblin. This achieves over 140 places climbed in just two weeks. The XL Recordings release nearly left the charts last month, before winning an MTV "New Artist" Award last week - beating out Wiz Khalifa. Goblin is now at #46, approaching 120,000 units sold.

46 Tyler, The Creator Goblin
9,700 118,000

Fucking Swag

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude....someone mentioned it. Wanted to check it out. Sorry I didn't give an accurate description of what his music sounded like.

Back to the thread topic king thread nutter.
Sorry breh I just hate Techno so you saying it sounded like that mad me flip my wig (well not really but made me go on that rant lol). Oh, and because I was pretty hungover at the time.

We good.

And yes, don't listen to Albert like Fillbert said.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Back on subject.

This should be dope. Domo has been really stepping it up a lot with everything he has released so far. He must be releasing it for free (maybe I-tunes, etc?) becaus he also just said they just finished recording the last song too right before this.

*edit*

Adult Swim Picks Up Live-Action Series with Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All
Loiter Squad to Premiere on Adult Swim in 2012
Adult Swim announced today it has picked up the live-action series Loiter Squad, a 15 minute live-action show that features sketches, man on the street segments, pranks and music from Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. The cast, featuring the Los Angeles collective of rappers, artists, and skateboarders, channel their multi-faceted creative talents in this off-the-wall showcase.

This announcement comes on the heels of Tyler, The Creator's "Best New Artist" win at the 2011 Video Music Awards. Creating their own show comes as a natural next step for Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, whose accomplishments have garnered wide media attention in 2011 and continue to compound on themselves. Tyler, The Creator's Goblin LP has sold more than 100,000 copies and his Yonkers video has been viewed more than 22 million times. Odd Future is on the verge of their first national tour and the release of their Golf Wang book in November will document their travels and hometown exploits.

Loiter Squad is being produced by Dickhouse Entertainment—the Hollywood production partnership of Johnny Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine and Spike Jonze who have been the creative power behind hits including Jackass, Nitro Circus, Rob & Big, Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, The Birth of Big Air and Wildboyz. The Dickhouse sensibility provides a perfect match for the unique viewpoints, masterful pranking and artistic inclinations of the Odd Future crew. Jeff Tremaine, Shanna Zablow, Dimitry Elyashkevich, and Lance Bangs from Dickhouse Entertainment and Adult Swim's Nick Weidenfeld will serve as executive producers.

Adult Swim (AdultSwim.com), launched in 2001, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.'s network offering original and acquired animated and live-action series for young adults. Airing nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. (ET, PT), Adult Swim shares channel space with Cartoon Network, home to the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for youth and families, and is seen in 99.4 million U.S. homes.

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news, entertainment, animation and young adult media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
http://www.adultswim.com/pr/odd-future/index.html

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really don't care as long as they keep making what is good music in my opinion. I don't give a fuck who does or doesn't listen to them, how much they do or don't sell, as long as the music is good to me. That goes for everyone I listen though, not just OF.

I do agree that them blowing up will knock off some of the "I liked them before anyone knew who they were" fans. But they probably weren't real fans of the music to begin with then.