Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
i dont have a problem with OF. i can see an Adult Swim show leading to me disliking them though. i think someone on here put it in persective for me when they said 'what if they couldnt rap? they'd just be some annoying ass skater kids.' sure, they do some funny shit, but that novelty can wear off.

their music is okay. thats just my opinion though.

still check the thread though cuz the super-fandom is entertaining lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
they are a group of two OF producers. they put out two albums already. Its mostly instrumentals, but some songs have OF rapping over them.
I've been on a instrumental/electronic kick lately so I went back and listened to JAoT two albums a couple more times and they are a lot doper than what I remember thinking the first time I gave them a try.

I guess Matt Martians, Syd and Left Brain have a album coming out together and just shot a video for a song called Cocaine from it. That should be interesting.

Sep 16, 2006
i dug the first jet age album alot. the second one i only listened to a few times. you have to be in the mood for that type of music or have it play in the background. they are good at what they do though. and that album does seem like it will have some great stuff on it. Left Brain is one of my favorite producers and i like what syd and matt do so i cant wait.

Sep 16, 2006
lol at lil wayne, he is probably the biggest hype beast in the industry.

\
They finally released the Swim Good video, a day after Thinking bout you. I think the video is dope and swim good was probably my second fav track off of nostalgia ultra

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Haha, yeah I know, I just found it funny. Dude all of a sudden is a skateboarder now too out of nowhere. He is like 30, I mean it's never too late to take up a new sport/hobby or try something out but it's obvious why he is doing it. It's almost as bad as Messy Marv becoming a blood when he turned 30 haha.