Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
he's just dissing so he can get noticed and look it worked. people are actually noticing him now lol. but yeah Hopsin has some skill and i might actually check out his shit, but he dissin just to diss.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^um yeah i think that. you really think he'd be dissin OF if they werent doing it big right now? i think not. it is what it is and i aint hating. i'm just saying that he's doing it for exposure and not because he means what he's saying. for the most part most people diss other artist to gain a little more exposure then what they had before and hopsin is in that category aswell IMO. but yeah the song was sick and the video was mad funny, he was very creepy looking as the white bitch haha

Sep 16, 2006
I like hopsin and tyler but hopsin went in on that video. He is dissing just to diss though. not too long ago, he said that he liked tylers music. I guess goblin didnt impress him much lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not a huge fan of the beat, it's decent, but I think what really kills it for me is the fucking chorus. It bugs the fuck out of me for some reason. I thought both Pusha and Tyler's verses were on point and they went together a lot better then I ever thought they would go. All in all this makes me want to hear the song produced by Tyler with him, Pusha and Hodgy on it more.