Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's been that way since the start with OF and Frank though. Hell, some people on here didn't even know he was part of OF at first. In the few interviews I've read by him he has talked about OF and being from there but it wasn't a big part of the interview. He more or less does his own thing but still reps it. He's only been at a few of their shows and those were the big ones in the US and the album release party for Gobling. Plus I'm sure him still being officially signed to Def Jam has a lot to do with it personally (the not touring, etc stuff with them).

Either way the part OF that is touring etc are selling-out shows worldwide, everyone wants to work with Tyler and Frank and on top of that Frank has his own buzz going. It's dope to watch it all unfold from when a year ago they were getting kicked off the Key Club stage to this. Like I said I'm not much of a Frank Ocean fan (or R&B for that matter) but dude is doing his thing and doing it well.

If you really want to talk about the part of OF no one knows is part of the crew talk about the Super 3 lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Watch the Throne tracklist.

1. No Church in The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. Beyoncé)
3. Niggas in Paris
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding)
5. Gotta Have It
6. New Day
7. Prime Time
8. Who Gon Stop Me
9. Murder to Excellence
10. Welcome to The Jungle
11. Sweet Baby Jesus (Feat. Frank Ocean)
12. Love You So (Feat. Mr Hudson)
13. Illest Motherfucker Alive
14. H*A*M
15. That’s My Bitch
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004

Cool Tom Kimbo said:
Odd Future also supports the homogay agenda, including an open lesbian in their “krew” and frequent use of the word “faggot” as a term of endearment. The group has been said to perform gay acts on each other on stage, and sometimes invite white audience members up to perform even gayer acts. Sometimes they lead their fans in a chant to “Free Earl,” referring to Earl Pomerantz, a known pederast. Several members of Odd Future have been said to have links to NAMBLA.

Worst of all, Tyler is a supporter of the now-happily-deceased Jack Kevorkian, and he feels that all teens should have the right to die and should kill themselves immediately. This disgusting message was rammed home into the sin holes of teens with his most recent video.

Do not let your teen be fooled by Tyler, the Creator, and keep his music from raping more ear-holes than it has already raped.

WARNING: Do not watch if you are a small child or are are feeling weak against the powers of Satan!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLAGAGAGAGHHAHAHAHHALOL

dudes a faggot