Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i dont like nothin about the spaceghost purp nigga

space ghost > spaceghost purpp
I liked about 5 songs I've heard out of all of his stuff but none of them really made want to go back and listen to them again. He tries to have that whole lo-fi mid 1990s dark Memphis sound to his stuff but it just doesn't really work for him in my opinion. When I tried to listen to Radio 66.6 or whatever it was called it just made me end up throwing on some old Tommy Wright III, Mac T Dog, Manson Family, DJ Zirk and 2 Thick, Riverside Clique, Playa Posse and shit like that. I was surprised how well that those albums and that sound stood the test of time for me though because I really hadn't listened to any of them in at least 5 years (probably longer) and all the shit was still dope to me. Now I need to go find my rare M-town tapes again.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I like SGP's music but choppin and screwin fish didn't come out clean, besides the Lil Ugly Mane and Fang (J.K The Rapper) tracks on Blackland Radio 66.6, I don't really dig too much of his chop and screw tracks, but that's prolly cuz I don't lean yet

Spaceghostpurrp needs to further distant himself from Odd Future unless they plan to sign him imo

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I liked about 5 songs I've heard out of all of his stuff but none of them really made want to go back and listen to them again. He tries to have that whole lo-fi mid 1990s dark Memphis sound to his stuff but it just doesn't really work for him in my opinion. When I tried to listen to Radio 66.6 or whatever it was called it just made me end up throwing on some old Tommy Wright III, Mac T Dog, Manson Family, DJ Zirk and 2 Thick, Riverside Clique, Playa Posse and shit like that. I was surprised how well that those albums and that sound stood the test of time for me though because I really hadn't listened to any of them in at least 5 years (probably longer) and all the shit was still dope to me. Now I need to go find my rare M-town tapes again.
(OT)
Koopsta Knicca was my favorite from that era.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
space ghost purp is wack. leave that shit out this thread please.

yall are trying your best to put us up on new shit and i commend that, but the nigga sucks plastic dildo. so stop it.

i refuse to ever listen to another one of that niggas youtubes. and dont you dare blame it on the fact that 'you dont do enough drugs' BELIEVE ME, I DO.

you know what sounds good leaning? DJ SCREW ALBUMS. not whatever the fuck that nigga tryna do.

i just had to officially say it so we dont have to deal with this crap in the later pages

that niggas shit is the musical equivelent of eating oatmeal mixed with chicken broth with life savers in it and skittles in it, chased with prune juice

no more for gods sake

someone has to take a stand for when some shit just sucks ass, avante garde hip hop has taken all the quality control out of this shit. space ghost purp, two thumbs down. id rather listen to freaking M.I.A.. and i lightweight want to murder her.

thank you

-management

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This fool is all stage diving with a broken leg and a cast on haha..

Also lol @

I guess on Pusha-T's new EP there are two songs with OF on it. The one they just shot a video for with Tyler but was produced by someone else, I forget who. Then one with Pusha, Tyler, and Hodgy that is produced by Tyler.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DJ Stank Daddy Presents - Summer Camp Mix

1. Sleep - Homebase NYC Feat. Coco O
2. Gangsta Lean - Clipse
3. Why You Wanna - T.I.
4. Imprint After - Toro Y Moi
5. Fuck All Nite - Jay Z
6. Jake Ryan - Summer Camp
7, Hey Ma - Cam'Ron, Juelz Santana, Freekey Zeekey, Toya