Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
lol its easy to push the punk ethos but when shit gets punk thats when it gets real.
u know how many bottles the sex pistols had to dodge..

"I ain't gonna get blinded by some coward getting away with that."
Says John Lydon, expressing his hatred for the Sex Pistols fans who threw bottles at him: "If you're gonna pay money to go and blind someone you're the sort of person who needs to be put away for life."

Syd (not sid vicious) had this to say:
Thanks everyone. im not hurt. and we dont hate Detroit. Just the bitch-made niggas who wanted our attention last night. niggas got vaginas out here man…

1. we never called ourselves “punk”, so throwing glass bottles at us during our show? nah ah. no excuse. 2. niggas spit violent lyrics so they dont have to act them out. we only fuck with mosh pits. 3. if the nigga was throwing aluminum cans or plastic bottles, this would not be an issue.

I’m not risking my face for no concert. when hard objects start flying at my face, thats my cue to leave. its not a fear/anger thing. we dont blame detroit. i had fun otherwise.

*2. mosh pits are started by choice IN THE AUDIENCE. not on stage. niggas know to expect those already. Plus, we warned that nigga after the 1st bottle hit my table. no excuses. idgaf. he’s lame. Thanks to those Detroit niggas who still fuck with us and understand why we had to cut the show short.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I agree but only an idiot would stay on stage with someone throwing glass bottles. As someone who has a bottle broken over his head on more than one occasion I can say there isn't much fun about getting hit with glass bottles lol. Plus I guess it was one dude who is a local rapper out there and dude owned up to it at first and then started saying shit like "nah, it wasn't me, I like their music, I'm a fan." Like I said shit like this happens all the time at rap concerts, so it doesn't surprise me. Hell they still played for a hour (show got cut short by four songs) and that's longer than a lot of rappers go on stage for. I've been to "concerts" where the main rapper or group did like 3-4 songs total then was done haha.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The other guy on that song is supposedly the one who was throwing bottles, Danny Brown. They seem a little bitter though honestly but lol @ them calling it a sausage fest. Even if that's the truth it's not like mad bitches go to Esham concerts or something. Esham is probably mad that more people went to that show than have shown up for one of his in the past two decades.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I have seen another horrorcore rapper, Jak Progresso straight hating on OF up on facebook, because "he's been doing what they do for 12 years now" so it sucks(I saw him saying that about the Earl video). Old bitter ass rappers with little to no buzz lol.

haters gonna hate I guess

Jan 9, 2009

danny brown
@xdannyxbrownx

Here’s what Danny Brown had to say:

“@fucktyler welcome to detroit”
“@MikeGKTA came and holla’ed at nigga dolo …. I respect that shit”
“@marvwon underground hip hop thru bottles at them niggas … then them niggas took they shirt off”
oh yea didnt pay to get in that OF show i was on “the list”. didnt even plan on goin to be honest …. took some mali and said fuck it. man i dont know nothing bout nobody throwing no bottles at the OF show aight … leave ma alone bout that shit #style … yall tryna get a nigga a case now …i think earl mom was throwing bottles … i aint have nothing to do wit that shit

Jan 9, 2009

So Mike G took it upon himself to address Danny Brown. He says:

Last night really happened. I grew up listening to Detroit artists that had mainstream success. I had alot of respect for this city’s Underground. I showed this city so much love and one of your artist that seem to hate that kids are making it decides to throw bottles at a 19 year old female? Thats some weak shit. This nigga was talking about “Ya’ll saying fuck underground makes it hard for me to feed my family” If your music is any good, you shouldn’t need stunts like a dumb ass haircut to make money off of it. So, if “The Underground threw bottles”, Fuck Underground Hip Hop.

Nov 7, 2006

danny brown
@xdannyxbrownx

Here’s what Danny Brown had to say:

“@fucktyler welcome to detroit”
“@MikeGKTA came and holla’ed at nigga dolo …. I respect that shit”
“@marvwon underground hip hop thru bottles at them niggas … then them niggas took they shirt off”
oh yea didnt pay to get in that OF show i was on “the list”. didnt even plan on goin to be honest …. took some mali and said fuck it. man i dont know nothing bout nobody throwing no bottles at the OF show aight … leave ma alone bout that shit #style … yall tryna get a nigga a case now …i think earl mom was throwing bottles … i aint have nothing to do wit that shit
lol @ emo krazybone secretly riding the dick of OF knowing about earl's mom incident n shit.