Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yup it is waldie, from what I've been reading on this, there are a lot of references being made of Earl and Earl related things

gas, I'm reading up on this on the official odd future talk forum, those guys are fullblown creepy about following OF lol, someone made a thread asking if tyler was a virgin and when someone asked why he wanted to know he said because he wants to fuck him in the ass :ermm:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
the amount of man hours put into trying to know everything odd future is ridiculous

atleast we were given a good 10-13 years to do that with wu tang

and i still dont know a fucking thing about u god

im starting to feel like peoples fans (im not talking about any of you, there are way more rabid fans) have small crushes on the artists in 2011

like theres a few people that take this shit real serious rioht now
As much as I think they make great music and probably fanboy it a little don't ever go to their main forum oddfuturetalk.com it's fucking down right cultish on some levels.

Also I just woke up and spent the last five minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't prop you for saying that lol.

-edit-

Just read Oro said more or less all of that lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've never tried to see it myself just clarifying which one I was talking about.

Never noticed tron cat was playing in the background of this video.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
random shit:
I just went for a run and had Goblin and the New Jim Jones on my ipod and songs from them came on back to back on shuffle and I realized Tyler kinda bit the old Dre Dog swag with the shock value "I'm black and like Hitler and drop hard R N-bombs" stuff. And I thought to myself "Well Tyler does his own beats, Dre's were a little better but he had T.C. Wait a minute... TC.... Tyler the Creator..."

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Is there anyway to see how many units they moved in europe so far?

Gotta say, I think I prefer Dracula from the OF tape to Transylvania, really dont see the big deal about that song.