Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Great album. I'm glad I didn't listen to the snippets. I don't think it's in anyway music changing like some people were hyping it up to be but it's definitely a really solid album. I need to listen to it again to really form a solid opinion but I wasn't let down at all. There were a few parts/things to a couple songs I didn't like much and thought they could do without. Off top from the songs I hadn't heard yet I was really feeling, Fish, Nightmare and Radicals. I can see that changing up a lot though just like songs off BASTARD did.

Aug 17, 2004
People excited thinkin shit is so tight
Getting cosigns from rappers that I don't even like
What the fuck you want me to do?
Start to gobble his mic?
And start Jackson him off?
Until his cack blastin off? (no)
Fuck that
These niggas aint fucking with meee
Cuz I don't listen to THE Immortal with tech of the nique
And all this underground bullshit thats never gone peak
On the billboard top 20 and jam of the week
I'd rather listen to Bahdu and Pusha the T
And some Waka Flaka Flame instead of that real hip hop thats bull of the sheeeet

^lol dope. This album is nice so far, the snippets did it no justice.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From another board:

I like it so far but alot of the beats dont sound like your typical hip-hop beats. Like I dont hear stuff like this on Drake or Kanye's album. Why do some of the songs sound so muddy and slow? And alot of them right when you get the beat down in your head and are chilling to it will change up out of nowhere. Like I think it's on purpose but I just dont know. I like it, its cool, some songs are really good but it doesnt sound hip-hop to me. I dont know I'm confused I think need to listen to it again.
I think this album is going to confuse a lot of people. Especially people who are used to what's been the definition of hip-hop for the last 5 or so years like Lil Wayne, Drake, Kid Cudi, B.o.B, Kanye and the more poppy sounding stuff like that which has been big for awhile and the "major sellers" in today's hip-hop scene. Which is weird because I do hear those pop elements mixed in with all the other shit going on in a lot of Tyler's songs.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also the amount of religious people (mostly Christian) that I have seen on boards and twitter that say stuff like "I wish Tyler, the Creator would just get hit by a truck" or "If you listen to Odd Future kill yourself" is pretty fucking hilarious. Like, that's not very Christian for you to say lol. What happened to "Only god can judge people" and all of that stuff. Fools sit there listening to Rick Ross sell x-amount of tons of coke, Wayne drink himself retared off cough syrup and shooting anything that movies but the second someone disses Jesus/god the holy roller in them comes out. People are strange.

Okay I'm done with that rant.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Also the amount of religious people (mostly Christian) that I have seen on boards and twitter that say stuff like "I wish Tyler, the Creator would just get hit by a truck" or "If you listen to Odd Future kill yourself" is pretty fucking hilarious. Like, that's not very Christian for you to say lol. What happened to "Only god can judge people" and all of that stuff. Fools sit there listening to Rick Ross sell x-amount of tons of coke, Wayne drink himself retared off cough syrup and shooting anything that movies but the second someone disses Jesus/god the holy roller in them comes out. People are strange.

Okay I'm done with that rant.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...slike-atheists/2011/02/18/AFqgnwGF_story.html