Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

April 15-17, 2011 - Coachella 2011 - Indio, CA, US
April 30, 2011, Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
May 1, 2011 - Red Bull Bedroom Jam Arena, Camden in North London, UK
May 6, 2011 - Berlin, Germany
May 28, 2011 - Primavera Sound Festival - Barcelona, Spain
June 30, 2011 - Werchter Festival, Belgium
June 30 - July 3, 2011 - Roskilde Festival, Denmark
July 17, 2011 - Pitchfork Music Festival - Chicago, US
August 13-14, 2011 - Summer Sonic 2011 - Osaka, Japan
August 27, 2011 - Reading Festival - Richfield Avenue, Reading, UK
August 28, 2011 - Leeds festival - Bramham Park, Leeds, UK

At this rate Earl will be old enough to legally drink before they hit either Seattle or San Diego haha. Seriously, they still have less than 20 live performances under their belt and that's including the like 5 they did at SXSW. It's crazy to have a tour like that with so few previous shows played, in a good way I mean that though.

I wonder if they will sport swastika lettermans in Germany lol.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the wouldn't be allowed to perform with swastikas in germany, might even get kicked out the country.

that tour schedule makes me think they've signed a deal with someone or are really close to signing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's crazy how many people still don't know Frank Ocean is from Odd Future too. It's going to be interesting when SHE drops featuring him and some people are like "why in the fuck is Frank Ocean fucking with that weirdo Tyler, the Creator? What...what do you mean he is from Odd Future too? Really? Oh."

Plus I wonder if it will lose him some fans. Because the song is about stalking the same girl that Tyler wrote the song Sarah was about and trying to prove to her that he isn't a pervert. So I doubt whatever Frank Ocean is singing on it (guessing the hook?) isn't going to be some Stawberry Swing or Swim Good type of shit haha.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's crazy that they are in the works with Adult Swim now for a show, Tyler posted this in August of 2008.

So my Boy and I, As Some of yall, make Dumb As Videos And Shit, And To make A Long Story Short, my Friend Who's Father is famous, Knows A Rep At Adult Swim, And Is Soon Gonna Set up A meeting With Us. We Want To have A 15 minute Show Called Free Perm, With Dumbass Skits And Shits, With Music provided us, Well us As The Officail Group For The Show, I Smell Paties. Wish Us Luck!
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83945

This kid is just checking off his lifetime goals list left and right.

I hope they still call it Free Perm and get that bitch Tina on there haha.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Gotta wonder if he was just lying back then tho lol. I'm sure he is in talks with them for a pilot now, but who knows if it was legit back then. Possibly they passed on it before and decided to greenlight it since they got such a big buzz now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gotta wonder if he was just lying back then tho lol. I'm sure he is in talks with them for a pilot now, but who knows if it was legit back then. Possibly they passed on it before and decided to greenlight it since they got such a big buzz now.
They are for sure getting a pilot. Adult Swim has even said stuff about it on their weird little commercials between shows.

will be at that boston show for sure
That's dope. Let us now how it was.

how could you leave out Rolling Papers by Domo Genesis?
I like Rolling Papers but like Mike G's Ali it's not one of my favorites, I like those three albums more but yeah it's worth grabbing too. Like I've said both of those albums have some standout songs and I don't find them weak by any means I just feel they are pretty unpolished compared to EARL, BASTARD, and Blackenedwhite. I told him to check out Radical even though it's a mixtape because you get a good feel for the rest of the members off that. Oh, all that being said I think Domo's and Mike G's next albums should be great from what I've heard from them lately. I'm really looking foward to GOLD a lot.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mike g is devin the dudes illegitimate son had while dr dre was fucking with him in LA (earlier not chronic 2001) until proven with fucking DNA testing

and earls dad is steve harvey until proven otherwise
i have this odd feeling earl came from a good and possibly well off family

i think tylers dad is going to be found shortly. someones gonna find that kids dad and be like "LOOK TYLER ITS YOUR DADDY" just to evoke some emotion outta him

like oprah or something

Dec 25, 2003
imo odd future does too much like theyre cool but they become like a caricature of themselves

you listen to the shit tyler says its like hes trying way too hard

and the rest of the band too

I feel like the creative part of them gets crowded out by the ICP effect of them trying to shock some people by saying / doing dumb shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I can see people thinking that but if you read his old posts on those messageboards (#nofanboy) he seems like he was always like that. No one else really acts like Tyler, well I guess Earl somewhat, so don't know where you are getting the rest of the band too thing from but I've heard others say that too so I don't know. Plus it's not like all his music is like that, just what people seem to focus on most, which makes sense I guess.

Anyways...

Wonder what that's all about? As dope as Alchemist is I think they should stick to just themselves for at least awhile, no outside features/producers. I wonder if it's for Hodgy's solo though?