Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I guess it's a good way to tie the two albums together. Unless they don't plan on naming all the songs on Numbers... numbers.

Also yeah, Earl is treally either home or has interwebz access, he deleted his blog entries.

http://slytendencies.blogspot.com/

Not really a fan of that yuckmouth song personally biting aside, just dont like it.

Feb 7, 2006
finally listened to the song, he's cool can rap dont like the bitng though....But it's natural its sorta like punk you see some fools makin some dope shit all DYI so you start up your own band, but he has to do it his way though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yuckmouth is bad but it isn't great either. Now the second song he released is just fucking awful lol.

I mean when you are the most talked about artist/group in the industry of course people are going to try to emulate you, that's a given. But at least have some orginiality about it.

Coming next...

Tony, the Procrastinator - 666 Bit Bump

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck all the of related shit thats gonna come out

whatever happened to that rumor that rza was helping tyler
that would have been a good idea, no one liked it but birth of a prince was amazing to me

like on a sound level, rza was on the top of his game on birth of a prince that tyler could respect. download that album and try to listen to it. i think im bout to sig a BOAP song right now

im getting into earl more hes spittin..thats how i used to be..i still have 6-10 rhyme books completely filled i was just alot more flagrant like tyler was thats why i like of..grapes of wrath is probably the only person who could see why i like it based on how i used to be

i was having a talk with this cat from san fran he was telling me hes really feeling frank ocean (again) and none of the others..i said its the opposite for me...i like the more rap and rap producer members of the group beyond the whole jazzy soul r&b sounding shit

i think im gonna pre order goblin on vinyl and download it for free. i cant hear no bullshit abt not supporting if i got the vinyl copy

also i wanna get mellowhypes release on fat possum for blackenwhite for sure, that shit prolly goes on turntable in some good speakers