Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah the iTunes version of Sandwitches is a lot better quality. That song is so dope. Hodgy fucking kills his verse.

When I get my own laptop I'm going to buy both of course. It's the least I can do for all the dope free shit they have dropped.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I was looking at the cover for Yonkers and looking back at most the other covers Tyler has done I wonder if he listens to Black Moth Super Rainbow and Tobacco, or at least seen their covers. I know he listens to all kinds of different shit so it's possible but some of his covers remind me of a few of theirs in certain ways.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Ultra (2011)

01. Street Fighter
02. Strawberry Swing
03. Novacane
04. We All Try
05. Bitches Talkin'
06. Songs For Women
07. Lovecrimes
08. Goldeneye
09. There Will Be Tears
10. Swim Good
11. Dust
12. American Wedding
13. Soul Calibur
14. Nature Feels

Download

This is pretty good but, nothing like anything from OF before. I take back what I said earlier, Tyler, Earl & Hodgy aren't the only ones with a shot at mainstream attention. I could def see Frank on the radio, dude actually has mainstream appeal.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I feel like..
every new verse I write progresses.
A while ago, my friends' older sister listened to the tracks that are on my music page, and was disappointed with me. Not with my skill or lack of talent or whatever.. But because of the content.. And i realized how much that disturbed me. There's people out here like Brandun Deshay who's flow and wordplay is dope without a whole bunch of unneccessary shit. So lately, I've been making a conscious effort to make the stuff that i write more creative, and sophisticated in a way. I think that when I get writers block.. My content gets more and more simplistic, but when i let go of whatever block i've clamped on my imagination, my music gets doper. When music is all blah blah shit fuck dick doint ass pussy blah blah, it makes you seem more retarded.. and I don't want that. SO! As soon as this nigga Matt hooks some studio time up, expect a slightly altered version of the sly you're listening to on myspace.

Trust me.. You will enjoy the new and improved version thoroughly. Hahha i'm not bout to be on some T.I shit and get shakespearean on you hos.. but just expect.. idk nigga just better shit alright?!
Posted by Sly at 6:44 PM 0 comments
That's funny considering Tyler now hates Brandun and gets butthurt if people tweet his name to him.