Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2004
Just finished listening to Tyler's Bastard album. These young cats are talented. Best hip hop I've heard in a while.
I definitely agree. Its quite refreshing hearing something new that proves hip hop isn't dead. Its even more amazing that this is coming from some really talented young cats.

I wouldn't put them up there with the the wutang clan just yet. Just based on how much of an impact the Wu had on hip hop throughout the 90s. They literally murked the industry... But with that said OFWGKTA definitely has the talent to be up there with the Wu someday.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!

I think this has got to be my favorite OFWGKTA cut. The beat makes me think Tyler is the devilish corrupting older brother then Earl is the younger innocent brother.

"I hate gays, gang bangers and fucking jerkers. Unless it's gay, gang bangers or fucking jerkers." that part cracks me up.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^I'm pretty sure the line is "I hate gays, gang bangers & fucking jerkers/unless it's gay gang bangers fucking jerkers" (WOAH, no homo, I'm not gay... faggot)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
next OF releases. G.G.G 12/25 . 5th Echelon 1/23 . Hodgy x Frank Ocean 2/14
G.G.G. is GOLDEN GOLFIN GOBLIN Tyler's next album. No clue what 5th Echelon is and the last one is Hodgy Beats and Frank Ocean who the only place I remember him from is singing on a couple songs on the new MellowHype.

I'm guessing these will all be free. I think Tyler's WOLF is supposed to be their first physical release if I remember right.