Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, maybe if he had been rapping like that for a year or more it would hold some weight but that video where he was trying to go for that pretty boy Drake, Kid Cudi,etc type look/rapping that was posted earlier was released like either Dec last year or Jan this year. He totally changed his sound and look to hop on "OF's style" like SMC said.

I haven't heard it yet though. I will check it out when I get home for the hell of it.

Nov 7, 2006
Got my Boston tickets at stubhub.com for 40. there were only 2 left for that pirce so i scooped them up with the quickness. wish i only paid 15 but resellers galour hopped on this shit. oh well there well worth the 40 i spent.

Jan 9, 2009
FIRST KID TO TAKE FLIGHT ON WES BLAK FOR THE WOLF GANG IS GONNA BE FAMOUS.

WES BLAK BETTER NOT DO ANY SHOWS ANYWHERE.

all the gritty cities are gettin OF dates.. philly boston ny sf la london etc..

san diego is not ready

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
FIRST KID TO TAKE FLIGHT ON WES BLAK FOR THE WOLF GANG IS GONNA BE FAMOUS.

WES BLAK BETTER NOT DO ANY SHOWS ANYWHERE.

I'm betting that's the only response that Wes Blak will get. Tyler isn't going to diss him back, he doesn't care. While this dude was releasing a diss to a kid who's style and hype he was trying to ride on Tyler was on stage infront of almost 20,000 with his idol and is selling out shows across the globe. I wouldn't say shit else if I was him either.

You know that fag has probably sat around waiting to see Tyler say something about it too since he released it lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think that was waldies attempt at trolling

Speaking of Super 3 aka Matt Martian I was reading his tumblr and I guess him and Earl had a project they were working on called The Sweaty Martian, lol.