Obama on the O'Reilly Factor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
I fucken hate O'Reilly... he was doing all he could to try and discredit Obama

Obama held his line...

can anyone embed this video? It talks about Fox News as an extension the the conservative party.

disgusting

it seems like theyre more worried about other countries than their own. I dont believe barack is going to change a damn thing, just continue where bush left off
calm down... this part of the interview was all ABOUT other countries... the other parts are where they discuss what's going on here (that is, if O'Reilly lets Obama talk)

Dec 2, 2006
oreily is a fucking clown.

if i was obama i wouldnt give that guy the time of day. he did hold his own, but ultimately oreily tried to make him look unready for being the president. obama knows his shit, im sure other resources are available to squash bad blood, isnt that what they teach us right here in america. one person shouldnt make a decision for the entire country like bush did, and that is what obama will not do.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Who do you think is the Idiot? Do I really need to answer that Question?

O'reilly? or Obama?... lets do some critical thinking here, being that this is a critical thinking forum

Jun 9, 2007
"Fox isn't hateful".... LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah, they claim Obama engages in "terrorist fist jabs" with his wife, and then the next week they flat-out say let's just kill Osama and Obama, but no.... Fox isn't hateful.... ROFL

Even Obama got a good chuckle outta that one

Jun 27, 2003
Who do you think is the Idiot? Do I really need to answer that Question?

O'reilly? or Obama?... lets do some critical thinking here, being that this is a critical thinking forum
Honestly, I don't see either one of them being idiots. They're both pretty smart and knowledgeable doodes. I can see that you're implying that O'Reilly is an idiot, but he aint. He's got his own agenda, but he's far from an idiot. Too many people wanna call all these neo-cons idiots, but they aint. Shouldn't underestimate the other side...

Apr 25, 2002
Obama is in over his head, very smart guy, but he has no idea what hes doing. His handlers and campaign are imploding. He just cant give a good reason why he sat in that church or why he sits on boards with unrepentent terrorists, or gives 14 million in taxpayer money to convicted felon slumlords. He thought Iran was a tiny Country that poses no real threat. He has tried to block funding for our troop. He never has taken a stand on anything thing in the senate, voting present 131 times. Wait he stood firm on the infant born alive act. He stands firm on raising taxes, he stands firm on raising welfare, and making government cool again. he wanted the gas prices to go up, just not as qucikly as they did.