OT: Potluck - I Got 5 On It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004

Figured it might be of interest to some of you, seeing as Tech has collaborated with Potluck a few times, and he's also down with half of the duo which did this song originally. (and he himself did his own little "cover" of this) *Shrugs* I think they should've left it alone, neither of them sound too impressive on this. Best thing about it is the hook.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Does that include Tech, Ant... ?

EDIT: "... and even if you're down with my crew (I Got 5 On It) I'll jack them too ..."

I wonder if anything ever came about regarding that Mixtape with DJ Skee...

Jul 1, 2004
Does that include Tech, Ant... ?

EDIT: "... and even if you're down with my crew (I Got 5 On It) I'll jack them too ..."

I wonder if anything ever came about regarding that Mixtape with DJ Skee...
No...i just have the album...tech wasnt on that versiion...didnt know he was even on A version???

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
still better than the psychopathic version on twiztid's album
I don't see how you can really compare the two since Potluck's version is pretty much the original lyrics to the original Luniz song and the Twiztid version was the origianal lyrics to the remix with Too Short, Richie Rich, and E-40, and who ever else. Its not like either side made their own original version of the track.