Oakland is on fire right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
damn, thats why im glad i moved back to the country. people are getting more desperate and crazy in these times.

Dec 6, 2006
it's crazy how most of them go unsolved..
Yeah.I just left the town and im sure i seen at least 3 killers.They still on the streets and could be the nigga u bump into comin out the store or sumthin.The town is a coo place 2 visit but the worse place to raise a kid.Of course Oakland rappers wont admit that tho.

May 4, 2002
A+B=C

West Oakland's Acorn gang members appear in court
Bay City News Service
Article Launched: 06/20/2008 03:19:27 PM PDT

Many members of the West Oakland's Acorn drug gang, which police say is the worst gang they've seen in many years, are appearing in Alameda County Superior Court today on charges of attempted murder, possession of drugs for sale, illegal possession of guns and other charges.

Alameda County Deputy District Attorney John Brouhard said 20 suspected gang members were charged Thursday and more suspected members will be charged today.

The charges follow a raid early Tuesday morning by 400 officers from 17 different law enforcement agencies at 34 locations in Oakland and other East Bay cities.

Oakland police Lt. Ersie Joyner said the raids were the culmination of a three-month-long effort called "Operation Nutcracker" that resulted in the arrest of 54 suspected gang members and the confiscation of 41 guns.

Brouhard said among those charged Thursday was 34-year-old Marc Anthony Candler, of Castro Valley, the reputed leader of the Acorn gang, whose base of operations is the Acorn Housing complex in West Oakland.

Brouhard said Candler is charged with attempted murder and illegal gun charges as well as a gang enhancement clause.

Another alleged gang member who has been charged is William Lovan, a 27-year-old meter repairman for the city of Oakland who is the nephew of City Administrator Deborah Edgerly.

Edgerly is under fire for allegedly attempting to interfere with Oakland police on June 7 when they towed Lovan's car from a spot next to a West
Advertisement
Oakland liquor store because he had a gun inside.

A police report on that incident describes a conversation between Lovan and Candler.

Copyright © 2008 by Bay City News, Inc. - republication, re-transmission or reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.

Minus the Acorn Gang, an instant void happens in the game, which multiple factions in Oakland are more than willing to step up and claim. Knock out one gang, and three fight over the turf that was left behind.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
this is not fuckin cute
7 people who is never going to see a black president god bless

they need to give a nigga a job i thought that Grey hair bastard mayor was saying he was going to take that shit about have you ever been convicted of a felony off applications?
lying bastard

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol......this is kinda funny just cuz there was a fire like 3 blocks away from my house in north oakland.....I thought this was gonna be about that for some stupid ass reason, then I saw that its just another "look at all the killings in Oakland" thread, like its something new.....

I kinda re-read my post, and that's a little fucked up...I'm not saying its funny that folks are dying, I'm just saying its ironic that the thread is talkin about fire