O.Z.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2003
Where I get this album, it dont have a title or nothing..here's the track list...cduniverse aint got shit, neither does amazon...

1. Oz
2. Who's Down [Featuring Mac Dre]
3. I Got'z Mine
4. All I Really Want [Featuring Levitti]
5. Cash Flow [Featuring Alazae]
6. Runnin They Mouth [Featuring Game Related]
7. Ride on Your Hood [Featuring Levitti]
8. Verbal Warning
9. Even If I'm Wrong
10. When Your Real [Featuring Dubee Aka Sugawolf]
11. Hood Attitude [Featuring Philliated Click]
12. Be Yourself
13. Born a Hustla
14. Recognize and Realize [Featuring Mac Mall]

Feb 12, 2003
quietly hard to find, you can get some on Ebay, sometimes, there are some copies on sale. Moreover, this album is a sure pick, nice from start to end, you don't need to push the forward button, the prod are on point. The guests came tight as well as OZ.

Good luck

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
french playa said:
I heard it was only released in cdr, Am I wrong ?
well naw it was techinically not released in stores... but it was pressed like a real cd and sold out the trunk, cuz o.z. had gotten locked up.... so his manager just started slangin them... i had a copy of it cuz me and oz is folx and we did some trax together.... but oz out now, and he makin a new album, it will have some trax from that ozone cd, and alot of new shit as well....

the cdr's you talkin about were being sold, cuz nobody wanted to come up off the og version, cuz there prolly like 2-300 floatin around cali...