NW news.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Lil' G said:
I agree....even tho Ive wasted time on him. Tha truth is that its jus soooo damn hard to ignore him! Ima try tho!
Go to his profile and click the "ignore user" option. U wont have to see any of his bullshit ever again unless somebody quotes him.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

Read the next post...all you're doing is repeating the same shit over and over again, and i dont much feel like Degrading and Insulting you any more over the same subjects.

What would you consider what you're doing then? You're just repeating yourself OVER AND OVER with the same useless bullshit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: For those who hate reading:

yung nigga said:
Ok nigga. You can keep woofin that shit. It don't mean a damn thang to anybody though. It's just like perpin' ass niggaz comin up on the net, braggin how gangsta they is. It don't mean shit. UNTIL you get credentials and do tha damn thang, then speak on it. You dissin' ESTABLISHED artists and producers, tellin' em shit they done already knew, plus you disrespectin' em.
Call it woofin all you want, but its planned. Studied, planned, getting set up as we speak, and will be executed in due time....all at 18 years of age. These artists aint "established", as much as you wanna think they are....call em tight, slumpin, ill, dope, a hog, a sav all you want....but not "established" if they still workin a 9-5.

It's like you ain't even recognizin' what they've accomplished and what they about to do. They opening doors that your plannin on walking through. NW music nigga. Real recognize real.
They aint opened a SINGLE door for me, or any doors i couldnt just open myself...studios, equipment..pressed up cds.. a couple shows....some networking....and, what? im noticin you give 'em ALOT more credit i do....just releasing albums and selling a few copies isnt enough in my book, ya underdig? That dont get you "auto-respect" or no shit like that....

you come on the net, i come on the net, we all come on the net....i aint gonna put up wit nobody talkin shit about my skills no matter WHO IT IS, or (when its off the net) WHERE IT IS!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Then come see me, and we could acappella freestyle until either you or I cant go no more....ive done it before....i did it last night (thats on videocamera, too)....so why not again? And believe you me, i wont be the one who runs out of breath

Apr 25, 2002
acappella freestyle!!!! aaaaahahahahaha.....fuck freestylin. thats a drunk activity. i just think u need to stop runnin around with your head in your ass tellin everybody your shit dont stink, fooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.