NW news.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: @Mr D(igital)-Sane

translation....
tadou said:
my name is tadou...im a fuckin fruity....i write big ass drawn out novel responses that dont do anything except make myself look like a fuckin homo. i often enjoy sucking testicles and i really suck at rapping, so there is no fucking POSSIBLE way u can respect me and my know it all kaka talk. it makes me feel better about myself to write shit nobody gives a fuck about to make myself feel less like a flamer.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Tadou, shut the fuck up. You are retarded. Unless you're D-Sane accountant, than you don't know where he makes ALL his money. And if he's got an internet rap label, then what's up with those 5 albums they've put out and sold in REAL STORES? Not to mention the 4 track sessions and the OG FTS album. I've listened to your "rhymes" as you call them....They suck goat balls, to be polite. You have NO raw talent, the only thing raw about you, is that your baby sitter fucks you in the ass RAW. So quit acting like you know something about somebody. Quit talkin' shit and hatin'. GO back to school too. "my albumS is comin soon..." you mean "my albums ARE coming soon..." But that would be a lie in itself.....They are not coming out, and IF they ever do, nobody will buy them, because you fucking suck, and you have NO connections, you've burned bridges that weren't even made for you yet. You're stupid. Nuff said.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

He's got nothin to gain from it...true...but what kinda reason is that to run your mouth about another artist? Does it matter how many shows you've done or how many albums you've sold?
Yes, it's called clout. You have none. He has lots.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Tadou.....you are beneath me.....and always will be.

A wise man once said "while you're in the studio......I'm in the trunk." (that was Too Short in case your young ass don't know!)

I dominate shit. I have dominated Mp3.com......I have dominated all the record stores in the Puget Sound area.......I have dominated the radio airwaves with more play than any other local label........my forum dominates this website......but I'm a joke??? LMAO! OK guy.......whatever you say Howard Cosell.

Also.....I work/have worked with plenty of talented people......they may not be the smartest or most ambitious artists......but most of them are more talented than you'll EVER be.......and I mean that for real.

REAL TALK TIME:

You're fuckin' weak dude......you may have the potential to be tight.......but right now......you're not even on the Hip-Hop map. So keep TRYING to do it.......while we does this. You keep missing that crucial point.......you're not doing shit YET (the key word in all your statements!). You keep TALKING about the things you're "GONNA" do.......just shut the fuck up and do it then. All this bullshit about how you got 5,000 verses don't impress nobody.......quantity don't mean quality. I've got about 1,000 beats sittin' here......does that mean they're all tight?? NO!!!!

Now......I hate to break it to ya.........but YOU ARE an internet MC. Until you drop a record.......you will continue to be one. Here's some more words of mine that you can steal.......

YOU CAN SHOW ME BETTER THAN YOU CAN TELL ME!

It's time to show and prove little guy..........drop some albums.......sell a few thousand (lol....yeah right) CD's........get your feet wet and your hands dirty. Until then.......you gets NO RESPECT from OG D-Sane!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Front to back, right to left, startin at the endin, endin at the beginnin....like i always do.....

...Uh, yes, like ive already said, we just finished up an LP....as much as i'd LOVE to schedule a performance a week for the rest of the summer (which i'd GLADLY do), i dont have the money or the equipment....i know people who DO though...and believe you me, shit is comin along NICELY.....now..

Since when is someone an "internet emcee" if they havent officially dropped an album yet? Was FTS "internet emcees" before they dropped their first album? Was KRS-One an internet emcee before he dropped?.....Why you always sayin stupid shit like that? Who you tryin to impress? You think i wont expose faults when i kicks game?

Of course all these verses i got aint perfect...but thats what i use them for, to PERFECT myself...for any given song i do, i run through about..on average..3-4 verses for each 1 verse i actually lay down, and the rest get put aside.

i dont wanna hear NO shit about this "hiphop map" or "dominating airwaves" from a man who cant hold onto his artists....i told you from the start what kind of artists you needed, and you didnt listen to me....now you're runnin around signing high schoolers, just because they look up to you and wont talk back? Gimme a break.....i can see right through you, and i dont need the windex.

My ambition alone could eat up 85% of rappers in the NW these days...throw in talent...throw in my SOLID memory.....oh, and throw in the fact that im not....lets see how i can put this and not sound like a racist......genetically predisposted to being gassed up and/or overconfident.

I hope that sounded right.

Your first line makes me laugh the most. You're a produ--er, composer, you make beats....you're an engineer, you mix things...you're a "producer", as you call it, you make calls behind the scenes..........and what, playa? You think you cant be replaced or somethin? "...ive had to rob, and some tiiiiiimes...ive even had to kill"....for an edgycaited man, you sure do rap like a simp.

Your label isnt hiphop, so stop saying it is....its gangsta rap, and in an area full of some of the most educated and technologically advanced people in america, the northwest....it dont play. What was you thinkin?

Forever beneath you on the streets, maybe.....As for the charts.....im comin to claim my throne.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
You know what your major malfunction is kiddo? You THINK you know people. You THINK you know my business.......you THINK you know me.......and you THINK you know my history. The fact is......you don't know shit about me or my life. On the real......I would smash you. See me face to face and say "Hi.....I'm Tadou from the Siccness....." and see how fast I knock the taste out your mouth! Real chop. You may be book smart......but that ain't gonna help you in the streets boy. "Shit's real out here son....."

You and C-Ron should get together and butt fuck each other......because you're both some fags and you both dick-ride people until they clown you......then turn on them. Where I'm from......we call people like you BUSTERS! (Kinda reminds me of some other people I USED to know)

Do your homework punk........I was puttin' out underground CD's in 1997......that was 5 years ago. The commercial album from FTS came in 1998. I didn't even OWN a computer then. Us? Internet MC's? OMG! That is that dumbest fuckin' thing I've heard out your mouth yet.......that and your stupid-ass wanna-be definitions of what a producer and executive producer are. God damn you're ignorant. Why are you so fuckin' ignorant??? Answer that question.

Internet MC:

- no album
- wack mp3's with HORRID production and beats
- participates in online "freestyles" (I never got that....it's still written....lol)
- always talks about how tight they are (but usually suck ass...like you)
- always talks about how they're gonna blow up WHEN their album comes out (which usually never happens)
- makes lame excuses for their wackness (i.e. "if I had better gear...." "I'm only 18....." etc. SOUND FAMILIAR?)
- and acts like a little bitch when people tell them they're wack (just like you)

Now......if you notice......I think most of those apply to you. So....just admit that you're an internet MC. The first stage of the problem is denial.....

I have Mp3.com pages for 1 reason only.........TO PROMOTE MY CD'S YOU DUMBFUCK! And.......allow me to point out the fact that we have had approx. 320,000 downloads........can you count that high? Name 1 other underground label that has that many DL's around here! Not to mention the thousands of $$$ those pages have generated.

That's what I thought........shut your pie hole Gaylord Focker. And get off my dick you piss-ant little pest.......

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Now......if you notice......I think most of those apply to you. So....just admit that you're an internet MC. The first stage of the problem is denial.....
Real MC:
- Laid down a verse for every beat he's had available (me)

- Songs that were made into mp3's for the purpose of [nationwide] promotion (does that sound familiar?)

- isnt afraid to participate in online "freestyles" (if you'd look around more, you'd realize you can freestyle Audio...not just text. its called "Voice Chat", and its alot more fun than this typing shit)

- always talks about how tight they are (when people talk down on them...which is the only time i defend my tightness aka MYSELF)

- always talks about how they're gonna blow up WHEN their album comes out (which is getting pressed up--not finished--pressed up pretty quick here....not bad for 4 months work, huh?)

- makes lame excuses for their wackness (i.e. "if I had better gear...." "I'm only 18....." etc. SOUND FAMILIAR?) -- I dont believe i said the "only 18" one, but i DID say the gear one....thats not really an excuse, its more of a "This is the reason why i dont have 5 albums out by now" kind of thing (...why would i need an excuse for having 3 binders full of Lyrics, and not enough beats to spit them on....?)

- and isnt afraid to call someone out to battle when they get dissed...not reviewed...but DISSED...and Yes, there is a difference.

What else is there to say? You're a struggling CEO working with artists who live in a dream world......im an MC about to enter his first year of what will ultimately be 6-8 years of college....the difference is, i've got another 4-6 years to learn "Beat Composition" , Mixing and DJ'ing....are you gonna be at my MC'ing level by then? I doubt it

And i saved this one for last....straight from the horse's mouth...

Mr. D-Sane said:
I have Mp3.com pages for 1 reason only.........TO PROMOTE MY CD'S YOU DUMBFUCK! And.......allow me to point out the fact that we have had approx. 320,000 downloads........can you count that high? Name 1 other underground label that has that many DL's around here! Not to mention the thousands of $$$ those pages have generated.
*cough* internet label... :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
For those who hate reading:

I do "voice chat" freestyling over the net.....which allows me to audio cypher with people from all over the US as well as the World......

wait til yall see/hear some "Wordplay", instead of sitting around reading text every time you're on the net....you might could change your mind about it.......

May 16, 2002
Re: For those who hate reading:

tadou said:
I do "voice chat" freestyling over the net.....which allows me to audio cypher with people from all over the US as well as the World......

wait til yall see/hear some "Wordplay", instead of sitting around reading text every time you're on the net....you might could change your mind about it.......
come on nigga. your on some other shit, recognize. These niggaz here doin some gangsta shit.
You on some metaphorical shit. It shouldn't be that hard for you to understand that. 2 different styles.

That's like sayin' "Pac free against Kweli". Kweli gonna come with more metaphorical and witty punch lines, but does that mean he a better rapper? He will never be on Pac's level. Respect that nigga.

I'm a fan of NW music, who the hell are you? Come up to a nigga and ask me if I heard D SANE or Street Level, and I can speak on it. Come up to a nigga and talk bout 'Tadou'.... nigga who is you?

You ain't on a level of Cool Nutz or D Sane on a business tip, and that's what they about, business and music. Until you on that level, hold your hand, show some respect, recognize game. Real recognize real. My 2 cents.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Tirdou (no that's not a mistake).......you can call me an "internet label" all you want. But the fact is that I was selling CD's in stores looooooooong before I was ever online. And what do you know.....the second we touched down on the internet......we took this muthafucka over too! Like I said.......I DOMINATE shit. I may be having rough times right now......but I really don't even care. What I'm going through with all this corny shit don't mean nothing to me.......I've been through so much shit that these "struggles" you refer to.....pale in comparison.

Why do you think I'm like "fuck it and fuck you" if my artists don't act right. Why do you think I've cut fools off and not thought twice about it? Because RAPPERS are a dime a dozen. Tight beat makers.....and REAL PRODUCERS are hard to come by. That's why I move forward......and people get left behind.

Muthafuckas CAN BE replaced. Try replacing me though.....good luck!

I'm alot happier working with the people I work with now anywayz. Less stress........more productivity = GOOD BUSINESS. Watch and learn grasshopper.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Re: Re: For those who hate reading:

I'm a fan of NW music, who the hell are you? Come up to a nigga and ask me if I heard D SANE or Street Level, and I can speak on it. Come up to a nigga and talk bout 'Tadou'.... nigga who is you?
I aint got a silver spoon in my mouth...i cant just walk or drive down the street, and be at a label....im over an hour away from a label and/or decent studio. As much as i'd LOVE to have a label at my disposal, record these 40-somethin songs i got lyin around, and tour for the rest of this summer......it just aint gonna happen (and not because of me)

You ain't on a level of Cool Nutz or D Sane on a business tip, and that's what they about, business and music. Until you on that level, hold your hand, show some respect, recognize game. Real recognize real. My 2 cents.
This fall, i start my college classes, im taking Business/Foreign Language/Psychology(maybe) classes....ive got a 300 page accounting book sitting about 5 feet away from me....my business skills is gonna be str8

come on nigga. your on some other shit, recognize. These niggaz here doin some gangsta shit.
You on some metaphorical shit. It shouldn't be that hard for you to understand that. 2 different styles.
I do both styles, and everything else inbetween, and i do it WELL..thats what makes me so different from 98% of these other rappers out there.....

That's like sayin' "Pac free against Kweli". Kweli gonna come with more metaphorical and witty punch lines, but does that mean he a better rapper? He will never be on Pac's level. Respect that nigga.
believe it or not, I could feel that...but (and i ask this respectfully) answer me this one question: Who is THEY to tell me what kinda EMCEE i am or i'm not when they themselves are RAPPERS?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
you can call me an "internet label" all you want. But the fact is that I was selling CD's in stores looooooooong before I was ever online.
Same goes for me, in my own way...like i said, i was writin and rappin looooooooooong before i was ever online....all im sayin is, dont bother callin me an "internet mc" when it dont fit, ESPECIALLY when ill cypher on any street corner you could name me, and not think twice about it.

RAPPERS are a dime a dozen. Tight beat makers.....and REAL PRODUCERS are hard to come by. That's why I move forward......and people get left behind.

Muthafuckas CAN BE replaced. Try replacing me though.....good luck!
Rappers tend to think they're elevated enough, and start 'laxin...they got their lil 9-5, no real goals, no real dreams...they just wanna treat their careers like a lottery ticket, and hope to strike it rich...and fall off in the process.

Producers tend to have a vision, goals, dreams, and places they wanna be at by certain times...which explains why people like you
USUALLY arent replaced...but at the same time, you cant get too comfortable.

I'm alot happier working with the people I work with now anywayz. Less stress........more productivity = GOOD BUSINESS.
Im for one am hopin to see it last this time...you're the VERY FIRST ONE that's gonna get fingers pointed at if things dont work out, no matter if its your fault or not....and you're the type of person to KNOW when it isnt your fault, and you arent shy about it :classic: (im good at this psychology thing, aint i?)

Watch and learn grasshopper.
More than you know.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:

Same goes for me, in my own way...like i said, i was writin and rappin looooooooooong before i was ever online....all im sayin is, dont bother callin me an "internet mc" when it dont fit, ESPECIALLY when ill cypher on any street corner you could name me, and not think twice about it.
OK.......for the THIRD time......you keep missing a very crucial point. I SELL REAL CD's.......you're still TALKING about it. When you actually have a REAL pressed up and printed CD with a barcode on the back and shrinkwrap around the shit........you let me know......OK? Until then..........YOU ARE AN INTERNET MC! You haven't entered the GAME yet!

Apr 25, 2002
with all this talk i think i may actually want to hear all this woofin tadou's doin...you got anything on the web i can listen to.....(i know i'm gonna catch heat for askin this)

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
#1 Mr. D.O.G. must be in that other 5% he (Tadou) didn't mention

#2 Tadou, why do you feel that you needed to diss 95% of the NW rappers with albums, especially Cool Nutz? I aint trippin with you but instead of burning bridges for yourself, you should try biting your tongue and actually putting out your project(s).
Once you put out a project, YOU WILL experience problems, and other situations that can't just be imagined and you may need help. Most of that 95% been there done that and could give you help and/or insight, BUT you dissin them.

#3 Real emcees have nothing to gain by internet battling. Shit they have a chance of getting their lyrics bitten by the artist that they will probably eat up.

#4 D-Sane sounds like you got yourself your own personal C-Ron. Is that what most of these young cats do? Try to start arguements with their superiors?

#5 Tadou, how soon before you first project hits the streets? And what's the hold up? You got buku raps and make your own beats. You got a computer and CD-Rs are a dime a dozen. MP3 sells CDs for you, SO I'm eager to know when you will make that transition from internet rapper to real rapper. Again not trippin on you, but just seeing where all this shit talking is going. Ya dig?

#6 It's conversations like this that made me write my next smash hit, "Ya Wouldn't Understand!" I know all my entrepenuers will definitely smell this. Big Squeeze made the beat and you can peep it on the JusFamily/MurderDog- Northern Lights compilation. Hot shit!

Mr. D.O.G. presents- Top of the Food Chain (the NW story)
and
Mr. D.O.G.- Diabolical Deeds & Street Luv (featuring E40, Yukmouth, Cool Nutz, Mac Money, Shaolin, and more)
BOTH WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON

www.BWR2000.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
OK.......for the THIRD time......you keep missing a very crucial point. I SELL REAL CD's.......you're still TALKING about it. When you actually have a REAL pressed up and printed CD with a barcode on the back and shrinkwrap around the shit........you let me know......OK? Until then..........YOU ARE AN INTERNET MC! You haven't entered the GAME yet!
Read the next post...all you're doing is repeating the same shit over and over again, and i dont much feel like Degrading and Insulting you any more over the same subjects.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Hilltop Hound...

#1 Maybe...maybe not...(according to my definition that i used earlier)

#2 I diss people who contradict themselves. i dont like it. it shows incompetence, overconfidence, lack of dominance/prominance....and too much more to name. before i show these "higher ups" ONE SINGLE OUNCE of respect, they gotta do somethin for me to respect em (give them "tongue bite" respect, that is)....and doin their job aint enough.

#3 Real emcees can just about freestyle as well as they can talk, so 2 minutes worth of lyrics dont mean nothin to them.....the same goes for me. I could sit down and write a 3-4 verses (64, almost 2:30) for a battle track in under 2 hours if i really needed to.....deadlines dont mean SHIT to me, they dont even apply!

#4 D-Sane got himself a personal D-Sane...someone who dont back down, someone who's careful not to contradict themselves, and someone who doesnt hold back when he knows he's right, no matter WHO's on the other end.

#5 Like i been done sayin, if you callin me an internet rapper, then you and D-Sane both own internet labels....i do my rap anywhere and everywhere, i dont hide ouyt and refuse to rap unless im behind a monitor...how can i be an 'internet rapper' and freestyle at parties and concerts? About the other part, i make beats, but with FruityLoops (computer program)...it aint serious, its just for learning, and now that i know how to set up kicks/snares/hihats, add instruments, change pitches, blah blah....now im ready for the next step--MPC, Triton, etc.......

Which project you talking about? FourPlay album is done, but its an underground LP...we givin that one to the streets, we dont want money off it....my solo LP is comin just as soon as i get about 18 beats at my disposal....Prophecy EP(/LP?) is comin as soon as my potna finishes his verses (mine are all done)....MIST lp is same as Tadou lp............I got 4 projects planned for the next Year or so, and that doesnt include guest appearances, compilations, mixtape freestyles, underground freestyles, "concert exclusives"(shit you can ONLY hear performed at a concert, and isnt on an album) and collaborations......the funny thing is, alot of people PLAN stuff like this, and never come through...but i got enough written material ALREADY to do 6-7 projects....thats about the only thing a Record Label could do for me is make beats, and im bout to have that handled.

#6 Conversations like this are the reason ive written about 8 verses in the last 2 weeks on the subject of "Woofin"...sample:

"Why you really wanna test my flow?/You get me vexed, i go/The next to blow/I never give respect to hoes/Inspect my clothes....They fittin right/Pay what im weighin/Now everybody tryin to say what im sayin/They fuck around, woofin'...playin delayin/Shakin and hatin...."
The first 5 (of 16) was written in about 10 minutes in an english class, without a beat to write to, and the rest took another 10-20. I aint gonna trip on this bitter shit though, cuz that aint me.

May 16, 2002
Re: Re: Re: For those who hate reading:

tadou said:

I aint got a silver spoon in my mouth...i cant just walk or drive down the street, and be at a label....im over an hour away from a label and/or decent studio. As much as i'd LOVE to have a label at my disposal, record these 40-somethin songs i got lyin around, and tour for the rest of this summer......it just aint gonna happen (and not because of me)

This fall, i start my college classes, im taking Business/Foreign Language/Psychology(maybe) classes....ive got a 300 page accounting book sitting about 5 feet away from me....my business skills is gonna be str8

Ok nigga. You can keep woofin that shit. It don't mean a damn thang to anybody though. It's just like perpin' ass niggaz comin up on the net, braggin how gangsta they is. It don't mean shit. UNTIL you get credentials and do tha damn thang, then speak on it. You dissin' ESTABLISHED artists and producers, tellin' em shit they done already knew, plus you disrespectin' em.

It's like you ain't even recognizin' what they've accomplished and what they about to do. They opening doors that your plannin on walking through. NW music nigga. Real recognize real.

Status
Not open for further replies.