nuttkase on nortes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Two finger max you say
Years ago, I went on a blind date with a dude that wanted fingers in his ass, and specifically said "Two fingers, MAX!" (We kicked it ONE time, and didn't hook up, mind you) He also said he wanted to brush and braid my hair.

Needless to say, It didn't happen. No hair, no culo.

I'm sure someone has fingered his fart-box since.
Also, his anal capacity may have... expanded.

:dead:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and yo who remembers flaming BaysickBrian for being the Siccness Wigger??
I know someone bumped the thread about that a few months back. It was pretty funny the he didn't think there was anything racist about saying a "nig gang" almost pulled a drive-by on their house party or whatever.

That dude was the epitome of a confused white guy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lil Spewn and Big Spewn seem to be doing well if anyone cares. I last saw Lil Spewn about a week ago because he owed me $50. Their Tea Spewn just turned one in mid June and I missed out on the Chuck E. Cheese party because I had to work :( I really wanted to get wasted and be "that drunk guy" at the kid's party. Oh well, next year.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
I know someone bumped the thread about that a few months back. It was pretty funny the he didn't think there was anything racist about saying a "nig gang" almost pulled a drive-by on their house party or whatever.

That dude was the epitome of a confused white guy.
"I'm not white... I'm DUTCH."