Nutt-So The Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Man This Shit Is Bangin, Probably The Best Album I Heard This Year. Every Track Is Nothin But Knock, Y'all Niggas Better Cop This Shit........My Nigga Reppin The "O"

May 22, 2002
Here's The Shitlist

01. We At War
02. Decapitation
03. Preparation For Death - featuring B-Dub
04. The Movie - featuring Naomi Bull
05. The Case Of A Geto Child - featuring Keisha Cole
06. Been Doin' It - featuring Money Baga and Pound
07. Welcome To Oakland - featuring Immortal Hustla
08. The Hit
09. When It Rain
10. Last Breath
11. The Devil's Advocate
12. Runnin' Out Of Time
13. In Time Of Starvation - featuring Jay-R
14. World Wide Drama - featuring Askari X
15. Young G To An O.G. - featuring Immortal Hustla
16. Ride And Smoke - featuring Keak Da Sneak, Lil'-Big and Naomi Bull
17. The Finish
18. A Price To Die For

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm pretty sure it is....but is this NUTTSO from the STREETHUGS???

and yes WHERE CAN I GET IT?? if it's NUTTSO from STREETHUGS I'll rush that shit right now, his first album is rare as fuck

P

praytodaeast

Nutt So is a crazy nigga. I cant wait for to watch that movie.
Oakland Finest

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ok, thanks. i thought i would have seen an advertisment on the shit cause it's on Outlawz Records or at least seen the Outlawz on the album

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Okay I got this album today and it's tight as fuck, but I got some questions....

did I get a fucked up CD or is there really only 16 tracks on the cd and 18 listed on the credits????

and on #11, which to me is the tightest song on the album, is there a bunch of lil cracking noises running thru the end of the first verse then thru the second verse and most of the rest of the song??

again did I get a fucked up CD or is the mastering like that on all of em??

one more thing, who is Money Bagz of C.I.N.?? I can't tell which one it is, which one changed his name, it aint B-Dub or Cooley T

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Man the tracklist is 18 songs but the cd only has 16 tracks on it. And what really made me mad, is I believe either track 10 or 11, a dope ass song, is mastered all fucked up, wit hella clipping noises in it. That is weak ass fucc, but the cd is tight, Vintage Nuttso gangsta shit!!

Haha we almost posted the same questions at the sme time C-4??? Answer them yall!!