NUSTYL, CAP, AMAS, BLACK COSANOSTRA CDs & TAPES for sale/trade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2009
I have 2 tapes and 2 cds in here that I dont need anymore, if you are interested in any, shoot me an offer in PM or on [email protected] shipping is $ 6 anywhere in the world.

Amas tape 1998 Detroit, MI 10 tracks I believe it is tape only

Black Cosanostra 1996 Detroit, MI 6 tracks never sold in any stores, you can check out samples in baydog's auction here
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Cosanostr...587286?pt=Music_Cassettes&hash=item4159084096

CAP CD 1996 St. Louis, MO

NUSTYL CD 1997 Milwaukee, WI NO BARCODE dont let the name fool you, 90s midwest g-rap at its finest

Dec 8, 2006
there is no real set price for that black cosanostra tape to be fair though. there's hardly any of them about and its one of the top ep's from the D and never sold in stores, in my opinion its worth alot more. won't see that shit around for much longer. i think amas tape maybe originally was mine thats a rare one also

Jun 9, 2009
Yeah could be that its worth a lot more but its always the problem with tape only releases. After there is a mp3 rip around the amount of a tape gets low and lower.

Thats the reason why it was first sold for $152 and then for $30.

Dec 8, 2006
thats right, happens alot for the lesser known shit, most people just want the rip. but sometimes people who actually collect stuff start looking to get them og after not seeing them for a while and the value goes back up again.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^

yeap if you buy somethin with the intention of ripping it and sellin it ASAP, sharing it to the online rap community will generally hamper the outcome of your auction.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to share some stuff once in a while... I've shared loads of shit in my time.... And kept back loads of shit too ha ha

Same with a Trench Town Mafia cd i sold... Rips aren't out there, but the first one went for $120, the second one for $30 somethin probably just because of buyer confidence (i.e. despite me saying last one in stock, people aren't confident in that shpiel anymore). You've just gotta hold onto stuff for longer if you wanna make money off it!