NUMSKULL - "NUMWORLD" ALBUM TRACKLISTING + PRE-ORDER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Numskull's debut solo album is out 06/26 on Numworld Entertainment/Ball or Fall Records/Fontana Distribution. Here's the tracklisting (album features Yukmouth, Devin The Dude and many others):

1. 40's In A Brown Bag
2. Cuz I'm Not
3. Rockstar (featuring Kashflow and Sean Paul of Young Bloodz)
4. Gangsta (featuring Young Fell, Taliban Bundy and Papa Reu)
5. Drankin Potnaz (featuring J-Bo of Young Bloodz)
6. Fast Money (featuring Dyson)
7. See Saw
8. Skit
9. Back Smokin Weed (featuring Prince Bugsy)
10. UC It
11. Numworld (featuring Kashflow)
12. Talkin To You (feat. FM Blue)
13. If I Knew What I Know Now (featuring Mr. Goodbar)
14. Missin You (featuring Papa Reu and Dyson)
15. Replay (featuring Devin The Dude)
16. Only For One Night (Luniz Reunion Song featuring Yukmouth, J-Bo and Dyson)
17. Like Ohh! (featuring The Jacka of the Mob Figaz)
18. I Stay (featuring Unique)

"Things Have Changed/40's In A Brown Bag" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpUZbRLo5E

The album is now available for pre-order here on CD Universe for only $12.78:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7437866&BAB=M

He also launched his official website:
www.numworldentertainment.com

Feb 11, 2006
C-4 said:
"Things Have Changed" isn't on the album??? that song is raw as fuck
Yeah it surprised me when I checked the tracklist on cduniverse... Im glad he did a song with Devin. If both em are on some funny lyrical content on the song you know it's gonna be fire!

Mar 28, 2006
^^ in a recent interview wit num, their problems are still going on. It's not really a beef, just seems like they don't agree wit eachother on a few things but they aint tryna bring it to the level of a "beef". He said they fight like they were brothers but they still got sum sorta love for eachother. Num didn't rule out any callabo's wit yuk, even a full album, he just said it would be business pretty much

i never listened to nums solo shit really, ill give it a listen

Feb 18, 2006
im so mad at dude but im copppin 20 of them muthafuckas and ya'll will c it on you tube, cause nummy an asshole, but hes a brother, mentor and friend, like shock g said in hawaii " we love you nummy"

Aug 3, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
^^ in a recent interview wit num, their problems are still going on. It's not really a beef, just seems like they don't agree wit eachother on a few things but they aint tryna bring it to the level of a "beef". He said they fight like they were brothers but they still got sum sorta love for eachother. Num didn't rule out any callabo's wit yuk, even a full album, he just said it would be business pretty much

i never listened to nums solo shit really, ill give it a listen
BASICALLY NUMS MAD CUZ YUK MADE A CAREER OUTTA THIS RAP SHIT WHILE HE SAT AT HOME ON HIS ASS DRINKIN 40'S OF MICKEYS

Nov 15, 2005
Looks dope. I'll be checkin' it out. I've always liked his music. One of my favorite songs by him is "Captain Wreck-A-Hoe" off of the first B. A. P.