Numskull has nothin but love for Yuk and Dru Down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
i always liked Num cuz all his verses got somethin to say...he aint just putting lines together to make a full verse, he actually talkin about somethin

Feb 11, 2006
STASHMagazine said:
dimos: yeah, go to the subscribe link on stashonline.com or go to stashonline.com/subscribe.php
Ok, thanks.

I Fucked Your Mom said:
Nums album was disappointing...although when you dont have much hope in the first place, its nothing that unusual...
Really? Are you talking about the beats, cause when it comes to the lyrics he still got it to me?

Sep 4, 2002
dimos06 said:
thats what he says on the song "Fast Money" (track 11 on Numworld):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/29548424fc7c2f/ (produced by Sean T)

1st verse is about Yuk and the second one about Dru Down

"Every lick I pulled, Yukmouth was wit it/We did it so much, when we talked the details was left out/Nigga thats what brothers do, I love you till I check out/Nigga Im the truth thats why I say what I mean/Fuck the bullshit, you'll always got a spot on my team/Nigga its hard to swallow, Num and Yuk is beefin..."

"Who these two niggas? I know you ain't had to do that/But you was a great nigga showin love to the new cats/We was the mob back then, you was like the chief [...] So, I can't do none but tip my hat to DD/You the pimp of the year so nigga get cheese"

But at the same time he says thats because of them they're not working together anymore hence the chorus: "it was all good when were makin fast money/now the money slow and you act like you don't know me"

BTW Num's album is pretty tight and worth buyin. There are a lot of good songs like "C-Saw" on which he speaks of going back to be poor when he used to live like a boss... Its a great album cause Num kept it real with the lyrics (no bullshit like "im the boss of everything... im this, im that") he only speaks about what seems to be real life experiences (beefin with friends, strugglin...). I advise yall to get it asap!
'pulled up bumpin luni tunez'

Feb 5, 2006
IT IS WUT IT IS. FUCK THE BULLSHIT, WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, YOUR FAMILY IS THE ONLY THING U CAN RELY ON. THIS ALBUM IS A CLASSIC, AND IF THEY GOT TOGETHER FOR ANOTHER LUNIZ ALBUM, IM SURE IT WOULD BE THE SAME. CHEMISTRY WOULD BE CRAZY

Feb 11, 2006
^^ Thats exactly what I was thinkin when I listened to the track and thats what made me post this track... A new Luniz album is what we need, I think even more than MDMP...

Aug 8, 2004
even if the Luniz do drop a new album....do ya'll really expect it to live up to the standards most of us would have for them? i mean, obviously it wouldnt sound nuthin like their old shit, which is understandable, but at the same time, those are pretty big shoes for them to fill. their 1st 2 albums are classics, everybody agrees on that. Do you really think they could do it a 3rd time, especially with the way music is now???

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
dimos06 said:
^^ Thats exactly what I was thinkin when I listened to the track and thats what made me post this track... A new Luniz album is what we need, I think even more than MDMP...

4sho

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
In the new XXL theres an add by ball or fall records with a pic of a Luniz Reunion Album and it says coming soon, i hope its tru

peace

Josh